AWARE Disgruntled That NSmen To Be Give More "Recognition"

BTW, if NSmen gets priority for housing, doesn't that means their spouse will benefit too? What's there to complaint about?

These aunties are not marketable.. hence the gripe :bsmilie:

BTW, if NSmen gets priority for housing, doesn't that means their spouse will benefit too? What's there to complaint about?

agreed agreed!

frm my understanding, a lot of the aunties in AWARE are not married. so that's why they make a lot of noise

Not trying to sound like a A**hole here...

Gay = NS
Lesbian = No NS

Could this be one of the reason ??

To be honest.... its seems AWARE just don't understand why SG Male have this Love/Hate relationship with NS... we are not seeking to be treated like KING for doing NS... but is it really that wrong for getting some benefits for serving 2+ years and doing Reservists till 40+yrs old ??

:think:

Last edited:
Frankly, what so great about these so called recognition & rewards for having served NS? They are just token appreciation for service to the nation, which is what NS is about. Anyone got rich because of this? :)

If those at AWARE have nothing better to do & want to bitch about these benefits, they are welcome to join us. They can petition the govt to initiate NS for woman, which makes them the "equal" to men immediately. And they will then realise the men who serve actually have a 2 year handicap in getting into university &/or the workforce. And they have to serve in the reservists till they are old. These women will then regret it & complain to have NS scratched :bsmilie:

Last edited:
And they will then realise the men who serve actually have a 2 year handicap in getting into university &/or the workforce. And they have to serve in the reservists till they are old. These women will then regret it & complain to have NS scratched :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: These really stupid women in AWARE really have nothing better to do but bitch.

i know why AWARE upset

NSmen get discounted movie tickets at gv and discounts at certain restaurants and stores

NO DISCOUNT for them so they get upset

women and men in Singapore are equals nowadays ..... repeal the Women's Charter in exchange for withdrawing ALL NSF benefits ? I vote for this trade ANY DAY

Last edited:
agreed agreed!

frm my understanding, a lot of the aunties in AWARE are not married. so that's why they make a lot of noise

I always have the impression that those in AWARE are lesbians and butches. Correct me if wrong. Lol

And govt should ask every AWARE member whether have they done their national duty by getting married and having children.

Those got children, fine. They can talk loud abit.

Those no children, lesbians and butch, they shouldn't even in the AWARE membership.

I think this should be the most basic membership criteria for wanting to talk about national duty.

I've forgotten that these women fight for equal right.

Hence they should be fighting for the most life changing experience so as to serve the nation.
Such an experience isn't something anyone can buy. So sad these lonely woman are missing out on all the opportunities NS can give to them.

The members in AWARE either singles, have no sons, or their sons are exempted from NS. Privileged lot indeed

Erm, not in the US I know. War veterans are left on their own but yeah, AWARE is nonsense.

Actually, vets get a lot of priority in the USA. Even movie tickets, queuing at the bank, everything has a special line for vets and current military sevicemen. They also get priority line at hospitals, discounts as well as preferential treatment when bidding for government projects.

I've forgotten that these women fight for equal right.
More like they are fighting after dominance over their other gender counterpart and I am not referring to being a dominatrix in some sort of kinky BDSM relationship but maybe that is what get them all stimulated also.

Last edited:
I really don't understand those women.
All areas they want to get strong and be equal. But after divorce, they start to claim that they are less superior than their husband and need to depend on them to sustain their life. What joke. LOL

i know why AWARE upset

NSmen get discounted movie tickets at gv and discounts at certain restaurants and stores

NO DISCOUNT for them so they get upset

women and men in Singapore are equals nowadays ..... repeal the Women's Charter in exchange for withdrawing ALL NSF benefits ? I vote for this trade ANY DAY

Well said,bro. Repeal the women charter.
They are getting the best of both worlds. Want this and want that too. How can? LOL
Right kei?

The problem is that the gov sugar coated NS.

Nobody know the how the NSF have been tekan during NS and how much financial losses they suffer for joining the workforce late.

If everyone know the NS problem, gov fear many people may migrate to other countries rather than serve NS.

The gov knew the discontent of NSmen so they are trying to make it up with some compensation.

Therefore, they should call it compensation rather than recognition.

When you call it "recognition", it will give ignorance people like those in AWARE to believe these is "unfair" because it is for men only.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people; nsmen or otherwise, believe that we are training to defend our family and nation if required, to fight n kill if necessary, and not just a rite of passage..

I really don't understand those women.
All areas they want to get strong and be equal. But after divorce, they start to claim that they are less superior than their husband and need to depend on them to sustain their life. What joke. LOL

LOL. Not politically correct but you just about hit the nail on its head. You cant have selective equality, ***-style. It doesnt work this way!

i suspect kei could be a member of AWARE.
she is keeping so quiet about this matter.