Not open for further replies.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
avrilcam-large.jpg

i am very proud of her. go go go canon!!!!!!!!!!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

[vid]qVw8AbiJQuk[/vid]

i am sure that if she posted up her pictures, we will all be open-minded and respect her like we respect ourselves.

you need to read between the lines........

so long still dunno me..... :cry::cry:

read between the lines.... l (read, nothing leh) i (read, nothing leh) n (read, nothing leh) e (read, nothing leh) s .... :dunno:

I know what Avril Lavigne knows best is teenage grunge music, not photoshooting... so what's your point?

Last edited:
read between the lines.... l (read, nothing leh) i (read, nothing leh) n (read, nothing leh) e (read, nothing leh) s .... :dunno:

line
M9
line

I know what Avril Lavigne knows best is teenage grunge music, not photoshooting... so what's your point?

oh no, because she has done the human race proud by producing music that emo teens like.....

you must respect her.

i suspect that she also knows that her photographs are no good, hence she doesn't have a blog to post them up on. :bsmilie:

oh no, because she has done the human race proud by producing music that emo teens like.....

you must respect her.

i suspect that she also knows that her photographs are no good, hence she doesn't have a blog to post them up on. :bsmilie:

Ergo, Canon are for celebs who are not good at photography? :think:

Does Ken Watanabe have a photography blog too? :bsmilie:

Ergo, Canon are for celebs who are not good at photography? :think:

Does Ken Watanabe have a photography blog too? :bsmilie:

no, apparently leica m9 is...... but guys, please respect all celebrities.

they have to work hard to be where they are today, and as part of being a celebrity, people have no right to comment on them. that's why you have so many tabloids, people can make jobs out of being a celebrity papparazi..... it's because celebrities really just feast on nothing but their own talent... nothing to do with hype, being in the limelight, being under close examination. :bsmilie:

Guys let's keep this cordial please.

night86mare I know the background that prompted this posting, and while I appreciate the riposte let's not see this get out of hand please :)

no, apparently leica m9 is...... but guys, please respect all celebrities.

they have to work hard to be where they are today, and as part of being a celebrity, people have no right to comment on them. that's why you have so many tabloids, people can make jobs out of being a celebrity papparazi..... it's because celebrities really just feast on nothing but their own talent... nothing to do with hype, being in the limelight, being under close examination. :bsmilie:

Oh you'll have my full respect for the celebs out there. But what I don't get is...why Canon chose to use them? If Avril use Canon, you should too? Are Canon users that guilible? I hope not.

Guys let's keep this cordial please.

night86mare I know the background that prompted this posting, and while I appreciate the riposte let's not see this get out of hand please :)

Yessir! No sir, we won't Sir! Yessir! End of discussion *beep*

Status
Not open for further replies.