AVIVA Open Singapore 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberider

Mar 9, 2005
T & C are in the page...

http://www.singaporebadmintonopen.com/en/tickets/?sec=119&ssec=322

cut & paste from the above site;

"No flash photography, videography is allowed for this event. Professional cameras are allowed."
Jeff,
Thanks for the info.

Does anyone knows what does "Professional cameras" implies? A DSLR? a camera with big zoom lens? Do the staff at the stadium has a list of cameras that qualify as " Professional cameras". I am trying to bring my humble 350D along ..... probably qualify as amateur camera.

nuxnewbie

Nov 2, 2006
Professional cameras ARE allowed rite... so shouldn't matter what camera you bring in.

r52lanc

Feb 12, 2004
Bukit Timah
www.pbase.com
I had a press pass last year. This year dunno yet.

Flash is strictly forbidden. If you don't have a press pass, you will be limited to shooting from the stands. Which means shooting down.

The net is always in front of the player facing you. You will need fast glass and high ISO to catch the 'jump smash' shots. Shutter speeds need to be about 1/500 sec. Think dslr and a telephoto lens unless you just want stadium shots.

Robert

cyberider

Mar 9, 2005
I had a press pass last year. This year dunno yet.

Flash is strictly forbidden. If you don't have a press pass, you will be limited to shooting from the stands. Which means shooting down.

The net is always in front of the player facing you. You will need fast glass and high ISO to catch the 'jump smash' shots. Shutter speeds need to be about 1/500 sec. Think dslr and a telephoto lens unless you just want stadium shots.

Robert
nuxnewbie, wee ly and robert

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom