Avian shooters: NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who knew me, will know. Others, i can't be bothered, as they wouldn't have any signification effect in what i'm doing. :)

Nolo comprende, amigo! signification effect? what kind of bird is that?:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

I shoot for the love of nature which is why I invested in expensive equipment. I do not need ego-boosting by showing off my catch. I share for the love of nature.

That statement was a big broom.

I did not say I invested in tens of thousands dollars. Please don't put words in my mouth. i said I invested in expensive equipment and to me a dslr and lens that cost 1K and above is expensive.
By the way, perhaps you can teach me how to shoot small creatures 10 metres away using a pns.

I thot everything is clear now? But why you still going on and on???? :)

The nature subject that i shot can be just 1 inch away. :)

Nolo comprende, amigo! signification effect? what kind of bird is that?:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Haiz....typo error lah. :bsmilie:

But this really show up your character. :)

Btw, i already report your post as i feel that you still wanting to continue to toll on this thread.

Last edited:
I thot everything is clear now? But why you still going on and on???? :)

The nature subject that i shot can be just 1 inch away. :)

Sorry, the one i shoot is always far away because I don't like to stress them. Everything was clear until you muddied the water by misquoting me.

Haiz....typo error lah. :bsmilie:

But this really show up your character. :)

Btw, i already report your post as i feel that you still wanting to continue to toll on this thread.
By the way you owe me an apology for misquoting me, I believe the moderators would not like this kind of behavior on Clubsnap, stirring up emotions through deliberate misquote.
It also shows you up to be a person of questionable ethics.:sweatsm:

And the word is "trolling", not tolling. "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users..." and it seems to me that you are the one provoking other users by your misquote.

I had requested Mod to closed this thread as it is going nowhere.

Last edited:
To Leong23 and WISHBONEASH, please chill and take a step back (ego included). I know both of you meant well, why not just settle it over a cuppa, rather than here.

The purpose of this thread is not to fight over minor differences but for it for the good of the welfare of our subjects ie avian.

So no more OT here and get on track back to any fruitful suggestions on the main subject if there is any.

Thank You

Last edited:
To Leong23 and WISHBONEASH, please chill and take a step back (ego included). I know both of you meant well, why not just settle it over a cuppa, rather than here.

The purpose of this thread is not to fight over minor differences but for it for the good of the welfare of our subjects ie avian.

So no more OT here and get on track back to any fruitful suggestions on the main subject if there is any.

Thank You

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.