Averal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't disagree that a pretty face is a MUST to be a model, but a pretty face is one of the factors by which a model's "level" is assessed.

The post you quoted did not make a distinction between pretty or not pretty, just that looks as a whole can be criticised when assessing a model's "level".

there's another medium that non face models can work in. actually a couple. one is called body part modeling. the other is art school modeling i.e. pose for the artists to draw. I think you know who still want to be a model after her whistle blowing she has to go for either one of these 2 forms coz no one here will want to work with her anymore.

Actually it depends on what she is modelling for. Some hand lotion product need to have models with nice hand and nails only. Some leg lotion product need to have models with nice legs only.
Some acne medication product need to have models with acne, for before and after shots.
Yun Nam need uncle with bald spots.
Slimming provider need fat aunties.
So... not always need pretty face and sexy body lah.

ohhhhhhhhh pleassssssssseeeeeeeee dont do that dad...
i sleep with my nikon.i need the 600mmafs vr as my bolster...
how am i gonna sleep if you lock them all up dad?!?!?
oh please oh please?!?!??!?

you need to punished girl
you have been a bad girl, now go to your room and give me the key to your built-in dry closet.

you will not be clicking for the next 2 weekends, muhahahahahah
muhahahahahahahahaha

you need to punished girl
you have been a bad girl, now go to your room and give me the key to your built-in dry closet.

you will not be clicking for the next 2 weekends, muhahahahahah
muhahahahahahahahaha

you want a paddle?:bsmilie:

I don't disagree that a pretty face is not necessarily a MUST to be a model, but a pretty face is merely one of the many factors by which a model's "level" is assessed.

That said, the post you quoted did not make a distinction between pretty or not pretty, just that looks as a whole can be criticised when assessing a model's "level". So I'm not sure why you're expanding the scope right now.

some things are insinuated without saying them loud

i'm sure you know what i mean. this will be the last post on the matter.

the thing is she fan the flame herself with all the contradictions that she's exhibited in the past. not to mention the jumping at minor things such as that incident with jing. CS didn't fire the first volley she did. It's almost like wanting to start a war but not having the guts to follow it thru. I'm not encouraging personal attacks but she's shown enough of herself to show that she lacks any credibility what so ever and she should come here and face the music of what she has done.

true... still it seem like the whole episode became a pot calling kettle black situation. that's why I say stop fanning the flame... let it alone and eventually it will burn itself out... what we need to do is to watch out and dun get burnt along with it.

Sigh not this type of response again - same as the previous case of topic expansion.....ah well I can't stop the trolls but I can stop myself before a mod warns me again for something not of my doing.

some things are insinuated without saying them loud

i'm sure you know what i mean. this will be the last post on the matter.

Yes agree, in fact it is stated that "fetish shoot" as one of her specialization. Putting that very clearly will attract the attention of not only "fetish" photographers but also "fetish" oriented personality trawling the net.

And when these ppl approached her she cried "foul" and implicating CS and the photographers, thru the media.

Want to seek attention also cannot be at the expense of others :thumbsd:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4569785&postcount=218

WAH. she's one of the 'moles' in CS ah! hahaha.

in the kingdom of CS, mods/admin, charge her with TREASON. a crime punishable only by DEATH (death of her account)

HAHAHA.

but yes, we really shouldn't slam people UNNECESSARILY. but if need be, do it and do it well.

Status
Not open for further replies.