Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

U r welcome :) will enjoy it , hope u get yours soon , look for the lady instead , she can be negotiable in everything , a nice lady , the grip she say is below her cost price if she sell at $450 as i request so no choice

$4048 for the D800 and $339 for the lens , lens abit ex but better then paying more for the D800 , their battery grip cannot give much discount so never buy from them at $550

Congratulations. This has to be the best deal so far :D

They still got stock there ? Or I straight go there try my luck.

Called both Funan and Hougang challenger outlet, no stock. And they both sell at RRP.

Last edited:
Ok Courts megastore Tampines has Display piece in stock according to the system.

Minister , u PM me ur phone n name cos I told the girl I got one more friend buying then she say ok but now my friend maybe wan to buy 5d mklll so I can help u tell the girl to order

Congratulations. This has to be the best deal so far :D

4048 :) great that price is coming down. It think all the RRP buyers has gotten their D800.

Lets see how low it will go. Lucky I still don't need to buy yet as I only shoot on overseas trips. Hopefully by late June it will be 3888 :)

Just got my D800 and 50 f1.8G for $4387 , can pay installment 1 or 2 years and have free screen protector and 8gb sd card , cos they can't give CF card and any more then 8gb , bought from challenger

cfm a scam.... The attendent said they have not sell any D800 today/yesterday and i just called ///

RITZ camera says their D800 still avail, cash price is 2% off 4488. If anyone still looking.

Audio house D800 only 4088 credit card or installment.

zcw123 said:
cfm a scam.... The attendent said they have not sell any D800 today/yesterday and i just called ///

Will post up the receipt n show u tmr when I am free then u let me know if I scam u or the shop scam u

Ivanikon said:
Will post up the receipt n show u tmr when I am free then u let me know if I scam u or the shop scam u

It must be noted that not all their staffs know all the transactions that happened the day before, not all staffs tell the truth, not all the staffs want you to know thr truth.

It seems that the prices are not really firmed. Not really wanting to wait, I got mine (D800) together with 85mm F1.4G, Hoya UV filter, extra battery all for $6592. After buying saw people buying so cheap in this thread, really kinda regret but then, I got the camera! If some must know, Edison in SL have. Most shops don't display but they have it. And all sell at RRP.

ANACONDA said:
It seems that the prices are not really firmed. Not really wanting to wait, I got mine (D800) together with 85mm F1.4G, Hoya UV filter, extra battery all for $6592. After buying saw people buying so cheap in this thread, really kinda regret but then, I got the camera! If some must know, Edison in SL have. Most shops don't display but they have it. And all sell at RRP.

It's not that bad lah, ur camera is still less than SRP, which is much most of us early adopters paid.

ANACONDA said:

The Nikon 85mm f/1.4G retails at about S$2,100 over here if I am not mistaken? So that puts everything else collectively at S$4,492? Not too bad already lah. Especially if your battery is the original one.

Blur Shadow said:
The Nikon 85mm f/1.4G retails at about S$2,100 over here if I am not mistaken? So that puts everything else collectively at S$4,492? Not too bad already lah. Especially if your battery is the original one.

Geez.. I tot the 85mm is abt 2.3k. I guess I was wrong

Cowseye said:
Geez.. I tot the 85mm is abt 2.3k. I guess I was wrong

It's about that price in HK early this year. A little odd that we're cheaper. But still, I don't know if prices have changed since then.

Just a heads up, I was departing for terminal 3 and the quote was 3888 for D800 body. Too bad I was on a business trip to US and didn't want to travel with the extra bulk. My return flight was way past midnight, so didn't get a chance to pick one up. Go go go! But they have limited stock as well, so my suggestion is to give the shop a call/email to reserve one for your flight out.