Availibility of D800 in Singapore (Part 2)

Cowseye

Mar 7, 2010
Singapore
www.ttlo-cowseye.com
Hopefully new owners can use this thread to report purchase and prices. If stocks are sufficient, meaning that street price will start dropping back to the initial rate and lower.

err quick qns, does any1 know how much does it cost to send a MY D800 for calibration for the left-focus problem at the Singapore NSC? (getting desperate and considering alternatives, lolz)

err quick qns, does any1 know how much does it cost to send a MY D800 for calibration for the left-focus problem at the Singapore NSC? (getting desperate and considering alternatives, lolz)

shouldn't it be free?

They may not do anything as they are waiting instructions from Nikon Japan on how to address this issue.

shouldn't it be free?

?? why should it be free? it is a MY set not singapore set. That is part of the risk in buying imported nikon Bodies right?

dniwkh said:
?? why should it be free? it is a MY set not singapore set. That is part of the risk in buying imported nikon Bodies right?

Sorry. My bad. Didn't see the MY.

fmeeran said:
Will keep an eye out for the D800 in courts clementi and challenger vivocity when I go to these places today. Can at least buy vicariously. :)

Bro, do let me know if u find out the price. Thanks :)

No stock in challenger clementi mall. Selling at 4488 ifand when stock arrives.

Last edited:
>:-< Hooha, no sign of D800 on sale, not at Funan Digital Mall. According to Cathay Photo, they themselves were not sure when the stocks will arrive. An April Fool joke for everyone? :D

No D800 in stock in Vivocity. Best denki hasn't heard of it. Challenger price 4448 whenever stock arrives.

if not for my nikon ecosystem, would've gone for 5DMKIII

Looks like a game of "now you see it, now you don't".

Thanks Fmeeran. Anyway, don't need to ask Best Denki, they don't sell Nikon product at all anymore as far as I observed