Availability of Nikon D4 and price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dfive said:
Hmmm grey set.

Yes it's a grey set...but savings are huge!

Die Hard said:
Just buy my D 4 from SLR for $7,700 + GST total $8239 Cash With QXD Card & Card Reader. With local Warrt.:thumbsup::think:

What capacity QXD card? Seems like a good deal for local set.

No H Series. There is no S Series at this moment.
Is it the s series? Looking for one too... the 16gb not enuff for me...lol

My friend got the 16gb at CP for $399, kinda ex compare to bhphoto...

My friend got the 16gb at CP for $399, kinda ex compare to bhphoto...

I ordered the 32GB H series thru' Amazon (Adorama), S$293 after conversion, shipping S$20.95 (via vPost).

Look like not much of a difference after checking up the price.............:(

The price already mark up with the flash inclusive.

For a while, I thought I missed the offer. Bought the D4 a month back, but am looking to add another SB910.

Just got my D4 3 days ago & very happy with it's performance.........................:)

Just like to check anyone having the problem of when u set mode to "A", with the correct exposure. The exposure indicator stay on the center but when you set to over expose, it's should still stay in the center but instead the exposure indicator disappeared ?

Manual mode is alright.

Thanks.

SanDisk Won’t Produce XQD Cards, Prefers CFast Instead | PhotographyBLOG

Very concerning and make me wonder if the XQD cards will be a flop.... so what for the D4, only Sony making the cards ??? Sony's not using them - SO How long will XQD last ??

Id prefer double CF cards in the D4.... what others think ??

SanDisk Won’t Produce XQD Cards, Prefers CFast Instead | PhotographyBLOG

Very concerning and make me wonder if the XQD cards will be a flop.... so what for the D4, only Sony making the cards ??? Sony's not using them - SO How long will XQD last ??

Id prefer double CF cards in the D4.... what others think ??

I also preferred double CF cards, but what's done is done. Maybe D4 will come out with free upgrade to dual CF slots?

I also preferred double CF cards, but what's done is done. Maybe D4 will come out with free upgrade to dual CF slots?

Just hope so but doubt it's possible..........................:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.