Availability of Nikon D4 and price

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloh108

Aug 18, 2008
Anyone sighted any Nikon D4 in Singapore please reply to this thread! A big thank you in advance! :D

Anyone sighted any Nikon D4 in Singapore please reply to this thread! A big thank you in advance! :D

There's one sitting in my bag :)

On a serious note, saw one at Burglinton Square. You can try your luck there.

Thanks for the heads up! Going to Chengdu next week and the price is SGD8500 not sure if this is a good deal? :D

Thanks for the heads up! Going to Chengdu next week and the price is SGD8500 not sure if this is a good deal? :D

Since warranty is not included with overseas set, if $8,500 is a China warrantied set then it's not worth it since you're bringing it back to SG. Might as well just get a PI set from China, $8K perhaps?

Any idea how much is D4 in Singapore? I have some shops asking for S$9799 which of course I refused to pay!

Any idea how much is D4 in Singapore? I have some shops asking for S$9799 which of course I refused to pay!

Got mine cheaper than that. $9799 is $1 cheaper than RRP. Some shops are asking for $12K!

If I can get a $8000 PI set from overseas, the $1799 saved can repair the D4 a lot of times, though of course $1299K saved also not too bad.

$9k plus John 3:16. Coming in this week.

$9k plus John 3:16. Coming in this week.

i wonder which "storeroom" they take from this time...

not to be sacastic but I recall they promised someone in CS $4088 for D800 end up waited for 2 months still cannot get stock so refund the cser....

Wow... Usain Bolt running around with a D4 and 14-24 after winning his 200m Gold shooting pictures of spectators. "Look at me looking at you" That alone beat all that Nikon spent on advertising D4 at the Olympics.

Bolt_camera_4_2305801b.jpg

Last edited:
nice photo there..... yup awesome for Nikon.... but end of the day the D4 Is faster than him :p

;)

D4 can now be had for 8.5K locally. Once Sub 7.8K then I'm buying :)

any idea whether the sub 8.5k pricing include the XQD card?

saw this shop at peninsular shopping center, 1st floor next to monster camera, selling at $8K flat with 1 year shop warranty.

Just buy my D 4 from SLR for $7,700 + GST total $8239 Cash With QXD Card & Card Reader. With local Warrt.:thumbsup::think:

Die Hard said:
Just buy my D 4 from SLR for $7,700 + GST total $8239 Cash With QXD Card & Card Reader. With local Warrt.:thumbsup::think:

Nice!

Yes bro. but I'm buying once 7.8K ( around NOV is my guess, no hurry. ;) )

I saw Ben Photo at Peninsula had one on display for 7.8k.

Grey sets at Ben right ?

No idea. The sign on the box even said "brand new" but it looked like it had been opened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.