Availability of da15mm limited

shihaochew

Jan 4, 2012
Hey guys,

Been wanting to get a wide angle lens for quite some time.

DA15mm ltd seems to fit what I want but the problem is that it's not stocked by SLRR or OP. Called them up and OP only have stocks for DA14mm f2.8. Both SLRR and OP have no idea when new stocks for DA 15mm ltd will be coming in.

Anyone has any idea how I can buy this lens?

Thanks!

Can buy from B&H I guess. After shipping and GST, I think still $40-50 cheaper than locally? Unless local price has dropped.

Warranty issues with Amazon and B&H buys?

Funny, just got mine from SLRR 2 days ago for SGD792 and there are still 2 more left. The beauty of local shop is that I can test the IQ and choose nice serial number. And of course local warranty and peace of mind.

Last edited:
Thanks all for reply. I called up SLRR again and gave them my number to call me if there's stocks. Hmm. Hope to get mine soon.

Not trying to steal TS thread but i noticed SLRR had no DA 12-24 and neither does B&H... i think wide angles must be in high demand;)

I wish a DA* 11-18/2.8 would be made available >.<

Bro
It seems someone got the lens 1 day after you were told there were no stocks.

If I were you, I would pop by the shop to be sure. In anycase, can always take the opportunity to shop around Funan..and take some shots at the Padang. :)
BTW, did you try MS Color or Manly ?

You can check the shops listed here :

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/price-guides/846246-pentax-price-guide-2011-a.html

Regards

Last edited:
Bought it! SLRR called me up to collect today and there was only 1 set when I bought mine today :D

How much oh?

Congrats! Its always an experience to get a new Pentax product :)