AVA says White Rabbit candy got problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
SINGAPORE - Singapore has found traces of a toxic chemical in a third Chinese-made dairy product as a scandal over tainted milk spreads across Asia, authorities said Sunday.

Read the rest of the report here.

No good, ley! I love that stuff!!! :(

Hahahaha! I always wished that they had a version, where it was the paper mostly, rolled up then can 'un-roll' onto yr tongue and feel it melt, and then only the very last bit is a small amount of the candy! :bsmilie:

Remember Listerine PacketPaks Oral Care Strips?

It has the same 'thin cellulose melt on tongue' feeling. It is better than White Rabbit candy in my opinion.

heard dutch lady milk also dio...

wonder if my meiji ice cream still can eat anot...

If I remember correctly, Meiji gets their milk from Thailand.

My main concern now is Yakult fermented milk drinks. Even though it says made in Singapore, the label doesn't state where it obtains its milk sources from. My kids love it and refuse to give up.

But in S'pore's humid environment, they always stick together into one lump.

Where did you store them? I hadn't encounter such problem leh. I usually keep them inside my desk drawer.

I juz bought the candy during this year's CNY after missing it for a long time :confused:

I juz bought the candy during this year's CNY after missing it for a long time :confused:

I used to like White Rabbit candy when I was a kid. Nowadays, I find them too sweet for my taste. I have not been eating them for at least 10 years.

Last edited:
oh no! i love White Rabbit candies. i love the milky taste... damn, why must china screw everything up?

oh no! i love White Rabbit candies. i love the milky taste... damn, why must china screw everything up?

China pays a price for what they had done.

Food must be 100% safe!

It will take them donkey years to recover!

Where did you store them? I hadn't encounter such problem leh. I usually keep them inside my desk drawer.

In my bag, I guess. Gets fairly hot and humid in there, I guess,

China pays a price for what they had done.

Food must be 100% safe!

It will take them donkey years to recover!

That's what happens when there's corruption at the highest level. Checks and balances are non-existent in many cases. The country is so huge and this negative culture is so ingrained that it's probably going to take several decades for them to regain consumer confidence.

Singapore has found traces of a toxic chemical in a third Chinese-made dairy product as a scandal over tainted milk spreads across Asia, authorities said Sunday.

I've just eaten another pack! :)

340x.jpg

wah, nowaday better dont drink or eat anything with milk. no more kopi bin ! no more milo bin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhh

I telephoned Yakult Singapore this morning and they assured me that their milk sources are from Australia.

Phew!!!! :sweat: My kids can enjoy their drinks now.

Status
Not open for further replies.