automatic watch winder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
anyone knows where to get one locally?
i tried hour glass.but the one they carry doesnt really appeal to me. and it's expensive.it's near $300.

i'm sick and tired of having to wind my watches whenever i need to wear them.

thanks;)

anyone knows where to get one locally?
i tried hour glass.but the one they carry doesnt really appeal to me. and it's expensive.it's near $300.

i'm sick and tired of having to wind my watches whenever i need to wear them.

thanks;)

go digital! ;p:bsmilie:

Leave your watches with me and i'll wind them everyday at a low cost of $299....:bsmilie:

go digital! ;p:bsmilie:

problem is, i'm also tired of waiting for battery replacements from agents.

eg, tag heuer takes 2 weeks!(YES 2 WEEKS) to get a batt changed if you send to their agent.
not to mention it cost about 30-45 for a bloody batt!

Leave your watches with me and i'll wind them everyday at a low cost of $299....:bsmilie:

might as well i ask my maid to wear them and do housework.:bsmilie:

on a serious note, i did tell my maid to give them a little shake when she cleans my room.but it still stops in about 2 days.:cry:

eg, tag heuer takes 2 weeks!(YES 2 WEEKS) to get a batt changed if you send to their agent.

that's funny coz my digital has LASTED for 12 years and its still going strong and i haven't even changed the battery once! and its no where as costly as Tag Heuer...makes you think where all that money you're shelling out is going huh? :sweat:

that's funny coz my digital has LASTED for 12 years and its still going strong and i haven't even changed the battery once! and its no where as costly as Tag Heuer...makes you think where all that money you're shelling out is going huh? :sweat:

12 years?wow.that's long.what brand is it?

my tags generally has a life of about 2-3 years only.

well, to me, $ well spent.i absolutely love my tags and other makes.
no regrets.

on a serious note, i did tell my maid to give them a little shake when she cleans my room.but it still stops in about 2 days.:cry:

maybe u can try Passions at Funan..

12 years?wow.that's long.what brand is it?

my tags generally has a life of about 2-3 years only.

well, to me, $ well spent.i absolutely love my tags and other makes.
no regrets.

Get this: its a Casio lol O i'm not saying you spent your money wrongly, just that it makes one wonder how come something so branded as a Tag has such a poor life spend because you think with the prices they command, they'd better be long lasters.

speaking of which doesn't seki have a brand of watches called kinetic or something that gets power off the movement of your wrist?

2 weeks? :bigeyes: Wow. Last time it took them only 30 mins to change mine.

wear it everyday lah, jeanie. that way you don't need to wind them up.

speaking of which doesn't seki have a brand of watches called kinetic or something that gets power off the movement of your wrist?

that's bascially automatic lor.isnt it?

2 weeks? :bigeyes: Wow. Last time it took them only 30 mins to change mine.

i sent it back to agent at wisma.that's what they told me.

when i did it at sincere, they told me my watch is spoilt.then when i brought it back to tag heuer, they told me it's NOT spoilt.they just forgot to press a button.:dunno::embrass:

one thing you have to realise when you send outside to non autho-agents.they do not do vacuum sealing for you.they change, they cap back.once you have moisture or air inside, that's it.especially if your watch has those luminous hour markings, they will turn black over time.

wear it everyday lah, jeanie. that way you don't need to wind them up.

you're asking me to wear more than 5 watches per day?:dunno:

that's bascially automatic lor.isnt it?

dunnoe. it was years ago when i last saw the ads...dun even know if the line is still around. I did think it was innovative and a good idea though...still do but i think there might have been some inherent design flaws that they might have missed as well.

you're asking me to wear more than 5 watches per day?:dunno:

pretend to be a gal from the hood with all your bling bling lor :bsmilie:

Seiko's Kinetic is basically a upgraded version of automatic. Automatic need to shake shake, Kinetic, less shake shake = same power. However, all automatics even when worn everyday is very prone to slowing. For me, I would rather go and change batt. If the 2 weeks you gonna wait, in the meantime, go and get another watch to wear first loor.

Status
Not open for further replies.