AutoInc Singapore National Karting Championships Round 2 May 14-15

Thanks for sharing Wasak2000

Event Info from the site

Round 1 - 23-24 April 2011 (Closing date 8 Apr 2011)
Round 2 - 14-15 May 2011 (Closing date 29 April 2011)
Round 3 - 16-17 July 2011 (Closing date 1 July 2011)
Round 4 - 20-21 August 2011 (Closing date 5 August 2011)
Round 5 - 19-20 November 2011 (Closing date 4 November 2011)

Kartright Speedway

Message from Singapore Karting Championship FB account

The viewing gallery upstairs on the 2nd floor is currently FREE for visitors and family to watch the race and enjoy the event. If they would like pitlane passes, there are a small allocated amount for sale on top of what competitors receive. Thanks

Cheers. There is a large viewing gallery upstairs. Looks a lot better from there than the pitlane to be honest! We also have TV screens on the 2nd floor so you can catch all the live feed action from our cameras installed around the track!

nice oppurtunity to practice panning techniques

Hi Wasak2000,

Thank you for the great info and will surely try to go one or two of the weekends.

Cheers

Mariner64

I will be there for Round 2 as well! Where do you all shoot from? They banned track access completely for photographers, not even media can go there...

@pinkypink

I shot from the viewing gallery both from the 2nd floor and the 3rd floor but i believe best vantage point would be from the platform on the unfinished building on the left side of the building near the start line.

Too bad i will be out of SG for the second round

nice website by the way... let us know if you have any events coming up so i can shoot them

btw

Message from Singapore Karting Championship FB account

The viewing gallery upstairs on the 2nd floor is currently FREE for visitors and family to watch the race and enjoy the event. If they would like pitlane passes, there are a small allocated amount for sale on top of what competitors receive. Thanks

Last edited:
I would be going on Sunday for the event. Anyone knows what time races are held? I can't find this info on the website.

on round 1 day 2 sunday karts started running 0930am last race in the afternoon was 1500pm lunch break is 1200-1330 take MRT to jookoon its about 5-10 mins walk