Autograph Session

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitsyspidy

Jul 5, 2004
She'll be at compass point at 3pm this coming sunday, for a autograph session, IIRC.

you're all very welcome.

oops... beginner here... dunno where is the IIRC is... can anyone tell me?

oTaRu said:
oops... beginner here... dunno where is the IIRC is... can anyone tell me?

If I Remember Correctly

itsybitsyspidy said:
If I Remember Correctly
:sweatsm: thanks for the ans... lol~

itsybitsyspidy said:
She'll be at compass point at 3pm this coming sunday, for a autograph session, IIRC.

Where you got the info. From S.H.E forum, it is not autograph session.

P.S. S.H.E will be in North Point at 5pm. So not sure 龚诗嘉 is still at Compass Point or also change to North Point?

See SHE forum (need register)
Extracted:
8 JAN
1255: MH603抵達獅城!
4.30pm 變身DJ大搜索特別嘉賓 | 地點:COMPASS POINT
7.30pm:仁心慈愛照萬千2006 特別嘉賓

freedom said:
Where you got the info. From S.H.E forum, it is not autograph session.

P.S. S.H.E will be in North Point at 5pm. So not sure 龚诗嘉 is still at Compass Point or also change to North Point?

See SHE forum (need register)
Extracted:
8 JAN
1255: MH603抵達獅城!
4.30pm 變身DJ大搜索特別嘉賓 | 地點:COMPASS POINT
7.30pm:仁心慈愛照萬千2006 特別嘉賓

I heard from Yes 933 one. They mentioned this 龚诗嘉 timing and location on the radio. Maybe i didn't catch what her purpose there was for. Thanks for clarifying. :)

itsybitsyspidy said:
I heard from Yes 933 one. They mentioned this 龚诗嘉 timing and location on the radio. Maybe i didn't catch what her purpose there was for. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Went CompassPoint at 3pm, watched 833 on stage until 4pm, still does not see 龚诗嘉.

By the way, SHE has a autograph session on 9th (tomorr)at 7pm ... saw the notice outside Popular Bookshop. Forgotten the location, maybe CompassPoint.

WeddingPhotographer said:
Went CompassPoint at 3pm, watched 833 on stage until 4pm, still does not see 龚诗嘉.

By the way, SHE has a autograph session on 9th (tomorr)at 7pm ... saw the notice outside Popular Bookshop. Forgotten the location, maybe CompassPoint.

龚诗嘉 was late. She came at about 5pm. I took a few shots and rushed down to north point to watch S.H.E. But alas went too late, saw nuts man.

shijia1.jpg

shijia2.jpg

shijia3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.