Autofocus area indicator diffused on D70?

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnyu

Nov 4, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
I've finally got my new D70!!

I realize that the red AF area indicator light sort of spreads and diffuses. It doesn't only light up the selected area, but also lights up the rest of the AF marks, the circle and the grid lines (if turned on). Is this normal? (This is very different from my past experience with EOS that the AF area is lighted up in bright, distinct red.)

Thanks

johnyu said:
I've finally got my new D70!!

I realize that the red AF area indicator light sort of spreads and diffuses. It doesn't only light up the selected area, but also lights up the rest of the AF marks, the circle and the grid lines (if turned on). Is this normal? (This is very different from my past experience with EOS that the AF area is lighted up in bright, distinct red.)

Thanks

Hi... congratz on your new purchase... u will enjoy it....

Anyway, think Nikon works this way... the selected AF point is instead indicated by a bold/black bracket. The "indicator light" will illuminate the whole viewfinder. Hope this helps......

Chlee said:
Hi... congratz on your new purchase... u will enjoy it....
Thanks. I've waited for it for a loooong time. It's still in shortage down here in Aussie.

Chlee said:
Anyway, think Nikon works this way... the selected AF point is instead indicated by a bold/black bracket. The "indicator light" will illuminate the whole viewfinder. Hope this helps......
Oh, I see. Thanks.

johnyu said:
Thanks. I've waited for it for a loooong time. It's still in shortage down here in Aussie.

Oh, I see. Thanks.

Selling like hotcakes here in Singapore too...... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.