Not open for further replies.

nikkie

Jan 7, 2005
Singapore
123.jpg

515.jpg

318.jpg

77.jpg

#01 pic if the camera can adjust lower to show more of the shoulder will be better.
The top of the picture should crop off a bit. The composition seem a bit out to me.

The #03 pic if can crop off the bottom, and don't show the "digital gadget" on bottom left will be nicer. This is my favourite shot among all. :thumbsup:

wrong forum to post..
but in any case, watch out for the hotspots caused by the afternoon sun. 3 of ur 4 pics displayed show hotspots - move the models, or shoot later when they have moved to a better location.

obewan said:
#01 pic if the camera can adjust lower to show more of the shoulder will be better.
The top of the picture should crop off a bit. The composition seem a bit out to me.

The #03 pic if can crop off the bottom, and don't show the "digital gadget" on bottom left will be nicer. This is my favourite shot among all. :thumbsup:

ya man, agree. i cropped this pic from a shot taken which originally has the head of this guy in front of me. he was shooting with the kit lens which since he is so near, i think he is shooting wide. And he is standing upright right in front of the models, so near that he can almost kiss them...heh (sorry to this guy who may be reading this). no choice but i have to use a longer zoom as a result.

these girls are so popular, they're practically swarmed when they showed up at the booth.

nutek said:
wrong forum to post..
but in any case, watch out for the hotspots caused by the afternoon sun. 3 of ur 4 pics displayed show hotspots - move the models, or shoot later when they have moved to a better location.

ya lor,
luckily the hotspots not yet become blown-outs. but got your point. since it's candid shot, cannot move the models :(
thanks.

see the shahows in #2? it belongs to 3 other photographers in front of them. luckily they were short enough not to obscure the faces.. (no pun intended). ;p

hint: the girls are of good height. (taller than...)

Status
Not open for further replies.