autoart shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanie

May 19, 2005
i remember there's a autoart shop in harbor front and suntec city.
any idea if it's still there?

are there any other AA shops in singapore?

thanks so much

think its not at suntec already. there is one at far east shpg centre but not sure whether its autoart or not.

think its not at suntec already. there is one at far east shpg centre but not sure whether its autoart or not.

thanks flipfreak!

actually, those are not AA shops but Nikko shops selling Auto Art models and many other models.

there's one in Millennia Walk (next to Candy Empire) and the other at Far East Shopping Centre (next to Hilton hotel). oh btw, there is still stock for the 1/18 scale Auto Art Nissan GT-R R35 ;)

and i just bought the 1/43 scale Auto Art Lamborghini Reventon car :thumbsup:

Last edited:
actually, those are not AA shops but Nikko shops selling Auto Art models and many other models.

there's one in Millennia Walk (next to Candy Empire) and the other at Far East Shopping Centre (next to Hilton hotel). oh btw, there is still stock for the 1/18 scale Auto Art Nissan GT-R R35 ;)

and i just bought the 1/43 scale Auto Art Lamborghini Reventon car :thumbsup:

oh....luckily you mention it's next to hilton hotel.
i had such selective reading that i tot it was far east plaza!
phew!
thanks so much.
and yes!i'm there to get the gtr 1:18!;)

oh....luckily you mention it's next to hilton hotel.
i had such selective reading that i tot it was far east plaza!
phew!
thanks so much.
and yes!i'm there to get the gtr 1:18!;)

Wah u really love cars alot hor....

Seriously, u r the first female i encountered who is so into cars:thumbsup:

Respect respect:)

bro... times have changed. i've even seen young petite girls riding a Hayabusa. that one lagi respect :thumbsup:

ya lor. While the guys are still going around in their corollas and sunnys.

yes.i love cars alot.
ever since that day i got my license, i've been loving cars.
ever since the day i got my 1st turbo ride, i swear to mysef it wont be the last.

thank q thank q.
actually there are really many gals who are into cars.
when i went to sepang, a gal in evo 8 overtook me.:embrass:

yes.i love cars alot.
ever since that day i got my license, i've been loving cars.
ever since the day i got my 1st turbo ride, i swear to mysef it wont be the last.

thank q thank q.
actually there are really many gals who are into cars.
when i went to sepang, a gal in evo 8 overtook me.:embrass:

Evo8.... MR version arh?

Yea, another car with brute force.... But not like GTR those kind... U driving what at that time?

Haha, I still quite young arh... My circle of friends mostly still belong to XMM league.... I think they only know things like LV bags n MAC...:sweat: Cars arh, still not within their reach yet.....

We can form a CS car enthusiasts group or something.. :bsmilie:

That'd be good. My ride. 2008 Honda Civic Type...Hehehe. Might be changing to VW :vhappy:
Nice, i thought of going to Melaka to get some model cars as well. It's way cheaper there. Haha.

GMAN

Last edited:
That'd be good. My ride. 2008 Honda Civic Type...Hehehe. Might be changing to VW :vhappy:
Nice, i thought of going to Melaka to get some model cars as well. It's way cheaper there. Haha.

GMAN

but are the model cars of the same quality as AutoArt? AutoArt is one of the best around. even Minichamps can't beat it when it comes to details.

but are the model cars of the same quality as AutoArt? AutoArt is one of the best around. even Minichamps can't beat it when it comes to details.
The quality is good enough for me. Haha. Made by Mattel. Quite good infact. I'll check autoart. Haven't been there before.

GMAN

The quality is good enough for me. Haha. Made by Mattel. Quite good infact. I'll check autoart. Haven't been there before.

GMAN

trust me... once you see the stuff made by AutoArt... Mattel is like child's play. not too sure what scale you are collecting, the price for the 1:43 scale cars ranges from $56 to $80+ depending on car type.

Hmm CS car enthusiasts sounds interesting. Haha count me in if got lol

Cheers

trust me... once you see the stuff made by AutoArt... Mattel is like child's play. not too sure what scale you are collecting, the price for the 1:43 scale cars ranges from $56 to $80+ depending on car type.
I scale 1:18. Haha. 1:43, is a little small for my taste. Haha.

GMAN

I scale 1:18. Haha. 1:43, is a little small for my taste. Haha.

GMAN

then the AutoArt 1:18 models are highly detailed. better than Mattel any time. if i have the space, i'd collected the 1:18 scale models ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.