Auto Trail 2005 and Portugal Team Fireworks (6 Aug)

Status
Not open for further replies.

live33

Jul 8, 2005
livethirtythree.blogspot.com
Lai lai! For those who joined us for the Auto Trail (Sadly, i couldn't make it earlier:cry: ) and Portugal fireworks ("Festive and Victorious" theme), post yer pix here! (Pls do mention the settings used)

And yeah! Confusing as we tried to figure out where the fireworks are being fired from, with wrong info from a video camera guy (Grr..). Missed the first few volleys becos of that.

Had a great time with you guys (and gals)! Appreciate Thomas for taking time to organise the outing. :cheers: Hope to see you all in the near future again!

For a start, I've posted the group photos here (email at live33REMOVETHIS@yahoo.com if you vant ze full files). Will be posting the fireworks pix as soon as I'm done sorting them out.

Thanks to RoboTech for the flash tip! (I'm an idiot when it comes to flash) :
20050806_184s.jpg

All very busy :
20050806_009s.jpg

20050806_010s.jpg

errm post here huh ? anyway here are some of my picture , too tired go zzZZZ first will post more later if got time ;)

showcase1small.jpg

damn... the Auto Babes look good. can't wait to shoot them today :devil:

It is Tang here.... thanks for everything you have done...
Here is my contribution, as my firework shoot is not good.. i only post my babe shoot.. hope you like it..

DSC_0522.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0415.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

will be going there later since nothing on today ... heres my favourite babe ! see you guys there

DSC_2235.jpg

nice pics hey i thinking of going later what time start
u guys use any fill flash and what iso is good 200 or 400

Hi Robotech,

Are you the guy on the far right?? Very nice shots!!

Cheers,

eAgles :bsmilie:

hey u guy mayb standing just beside me!! well i did not take much as i just wanted to pop by, but goin down to take pix till afternoon, nope to share with u

eAgles said:
Hi Robotech,

Are you the guy on the far right?? Very nice shots!!

Cheers,

eAgles :bsmilie:

HEHEHE..I'm The one in white t-shirt in the 2 pictures below the group shot :D

robotech said:
HEHEHE..I'm The one in white t-shirt in the 2 pictures below the group shot :D

oh... thanks!! Then who is the person in the far right of the group shot? :think:

mohgui said:
damn... the Auto Babes look good. can't wait to shoot them today :devil:
is it i bring out the beauty of the babes too well that you forget to comment on my pictures :bsmilie: hahahha anyway never saw you today tot u coming as u call me earlier on :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.