Status
Not open for further replies.

monkster

Feb 14, 2006
Toa Payoh
Hello everyone,

I noticed that for the focus areas, I can choose between:
1) Single Area
2) Dynamic Area (User still can focus manually, but when the subject leaves the area, information from other focus areas will be used)
3) Auto-Area AF (This one seems to show many focus areas on the viewfinder).

I usually try to shoot manual mode, in order to learn and be more conscious of the exposure settings.

Now which one of the above focus areas would you suggest to choose?

single for me most of the time.

Single dynamic for me...

i use 2) Dynamic Area...can change on the fly...

may I ask why?
well, to me single area and dynamic area seems to work the same(some how dynamic area doesn't seems to work as claim, or maybe i got the wrong setting :cry:)
as for auto, why do you want auto when it might focus on something that you doesn't want to be in focus?

well, to me single area and dynamic area seems to work the same(some how dynamic area doesn't seems to work as claim, or maybe i got the wrong setting :cry:)
as for auto, why do you want auto when it might focus on something that you doesn't want to be in focus?

I'm not really sure how this mode works. It seems to me many focus spots are highlighted, and as long as one of these spots fall on my target, it should work well. Is this correct?

I'm not really sure how this mode works. It seems to me many focus spots are highlighted, and as long as one of these spots fall on my target, it should work well. Is this correct?

no...you must see where your foucs point is...

Status
Not open for further replies.