Authorised Retailers Camera Pricing during Upcoming IT Fair

HakushuJun

Feb 21, 2018
Singapore
Hi guys,

Wanna grab Fujifilm's XT-10 as soon as possible cos I know it's a discountinued model so I'm worried not many are left, or if there's even any (haven't check yet).

But I have this thinking that the XT-10's price of authorised retailers (like MS Colour, TK Foto, Alan Photo, Cathay Photo and SLR Revolution) will drop to a lower price to compete during IT fair period, especially the last two days as IT fair salesperson tend to give further discount easier when it's ending.

Would like to know whether what I think is correct, generally speaking (for all cameras)? And also which len isrecommended between 16mm-50mm and 18-55mm?

Do let me know so I can decide if I should wait.

Thanks~

Last edited:
Welcome to ClubSNAP.
You might want to read this sticky thread where people discussed this topic based on past years' experience:
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1047612

Regarding your lens: it is recommended that you read up to learn about the difference between both. Then decide based on your requirements and your wallet.
If in doubt (or as beginner), stick to the kit lens and learn from there. Knowledge is more important than gear.

Last edited: