Australian first Mandarin speaking Premier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Today Kevin Rudd was elected as the leader of Labour Party. One of the things interesting about him was he graduated from Australian National University with a first class honours in Chinese language and history. He had worked in the Australian embassy in China.

If he wins the election about 8 months away, he will be Australian first Mandarin speaking Prime Minister.

Let's hope he puts together a good team and campaign and removes old Johnny from office.

What's wrong with John? He doesn't speak enough Mandarin?

There are a number of reasons why I dislike John as the PM. Some of the reasons include my dislike of his policies on Industrial Relations and Education; I dislike his (in my opinion) over support of US foreign policy;

Today Kevin Rudd was elected as the leader of Labour Party. One of the things interesting about him was he graduated from Australian National University with a first class honours in Chinese language and history. He had worked in the Australian embassy in China.

If he wins the election about 8 months away, he will be Australian first Mandarin speaking Prime Minister.

Arghh, is he paying for your sex change? :sweat: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.