Australian first Mandarin speaking Premier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today Kevin Rudd was elected as the leader of Labour Party. One of the things interesting about him was he graduated from Australian National University with a first class honours in Chinese language and history. He had worked in the Australian embassy in China.

If he wins the election about 8 months away, he will be Australian first Mandarin speaking Prime Minister.

gooseberry

Mar 11, 2004
Central West
Let's hope he puts together a good team and campaign and removes old Johnny from office.

gooseberry

Mar 11, 2004
Central West
What's wrong with John? He doesn't speak enough Mandarin?
There are a number of reasons why I dislike John as the PM. Some of the reasons include my dislike of his policies on Industrial Relations and Education; I dislike his (in my opinion) over support of US foreign policy;

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
Today Kevin Rudd was elected as the leader of Labour Party. One of the things interesting about him was he graduated from Australian National University with a first class honours in Chinese language and history. He had worked in the Australian embassy in China.

If he wins the election about 8 months away, he will be Australian first Mandarin speaking Prime Minister.

Arghh, is he paying for your sex change? :sweat: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom