Aussie ad on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

reactan

Jan 2, 2004
Bedok
reactan.instantlogic.com
i just cant figure out what the girl ( in the bikini) at the end of the ad is saying! haha. My wife insists that she's saying " so where the bloody hell are you?" :D

I'm think its a toss up between " so everybody hello!" and " so every body where are you?"

What do you guys hear?

sorry ah... wasnt listening.. was oogling instead.. :bigeyes: hahaha..

the girl's hot...is she some model or celebrity in aussieland?

zha said:
you got it right.

and I think the ad is cool..so inviting ;)

would love to take pix of the uluru..
u dun bluff.
u wanna go there and do TFCD for the bikini gal right???

I LOVE SYLVIA LIM!! I LOVE GLENDA HAN!!! KRW ROXXXX!!!!:bsmilie:

i'm jus a newbie, pls do not flame me. :embrass:

Cheesecake said:
u dun bluff.
u wanna go there and do TFCD for the bikini gal right???

I LOVE SYLVIA LIM!! I LOVE GLENDA HAN!!! KRW ROXXXX!!!!:bsmilie:

i'm jus a newbie, pls do not flame me. :embrass:

hey landscape Pro! - you sure will love the uluru if you go there. bring your cokins along for the sunrise and sunset shoots...

can do TFCD at the uluru too if you want :sticktong

reactan said:
i just cant figure out what the girl ( in the bikini) at the end of the ad is saying! haha. My wife insists that she's saying " so where the bloody hell are you?" :D

I'm think its a toss up between " so everybody hello!" and " so every body where are you?"

What do you guys hear?

You wife hears right its "so where the bloody hell are ya", and this is why the UK have banned it, its their excuse anyway to piss off the aussies, pathetically funny

zha said:
hey landscape Pro! - you sure will love the uluru if you go there. bring your cokins along for the sunrise and sunset shoots...

can do TFCD at the uluru too if you want :sticktong
landscape pro calling who?:bsmilie:

well if its TFCD for her, i would mind. :nono:

I LOVE SYLVIA LIM!! I LOVE GLENDA HAN!! :heart: remember? hehehe

TFCD for Glenda Han, anyone? :thumbsup:

Sion said:
Her name is Lara Bingle. The new face and body of Australia who is in great demand since the screening of the ads to the world:

http://www.priscillas.com.au/detail...meid=1763&sexid=2&careerid=1&curpage=&letter=

I just love the way she jiggle so subtly when she said her lines. :thumbsup:
Yellow!%20drool2.gif

reactan said:

What do you guys hear?

the human brain can process information at a limited rate. when you eyes are sending overwhelming amount of sensory data, it is normal for the other sensors such as ears to not function properly.

your wife, on the other hand, has a different trigger parameter for her eyes and so she can hear what the girl is saying, while you cannot.

This is NORMAL.
Yellow!%20yupyup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.