On behalf of JRY Photography and Darren,

An Outdoor Model Shooting Session will organize as follows:

Model #1

203992064_62574ace6d_m.jpg

Model #2

203992101_793589c27e_m.jpg

Date: 20/08/06
Time: 8.00am - 12.00pm
Venue: Sultan Garden (welcomed to give me ideas )
Price : RM35

THIS SHOOTING SESSION IS OPENED FOR ANYONE INTERESTED MIN 10 AND EACH WILL BE CHARGED RM35

Pls list your name down for confirmation on taking part on this modelshoot.

What is the theme ? :think:

doggy666666 said:
The place is quite near malaysia check point, or latey i draw ou a map for u guys.. :)

Thanks, doggy.

But I just realised it's on a sunday morning. Sorry, I have to attend church service on sunday mornings.

Since nobody sign up yet, is it possible to make it on 12th or 26th morning (sat)?

If it's ok for you, I'll be the 1st to sign up. ;)

doggy666666 said:
The place is quite near malaysia check point, or latey i draw ou a map for u guys.. :)

Hey guys, I live in JB. Perhaps I could help you out.

david_goh said:
Thanks, doggy.

But I just realised it's on a sunday morning. Sorry, I have to attend church service on sunday mornings.

Since nobody sign up yet, is it possible to make it on 12th or 26th morning (sat)?

If it's ok for you, I'll be the 1st to sign up. ;)

so sorry to inform u that we only can have the session on sunday, becos still got many photographer was working on saturday.. and the date may change to 13 aug..:)

doggy666666 said:
so sorry to inform u that we only can have the session on sunday, becos still got many photographer was working on saturday.. and the date may change to 13 aug..:)

Then is it possible to make it in the afternoon? No, I missed the JB shoot last month.

doggy666666 said:
Rangie said:
Hey guys, I live in JB. Perhaps I could help you out.[/QUOTE

Hi guys.. u also from JB oo.. which part of Jb? wanna join us for the shoot?

I live in Tmn Perling. Whereabouts do you live? We could perhaps meet one day when I am back in town.

Join you guys for a model shoot? Hmm....I am not really into shooting models as I am with other subjects. Perhaps I could observe? I pay when the camera comes out of the bag perhaps? Just a thought.

Cheers

david_goh said:
Then is it possible to make it in the afternoon? No, I missed the JB shoot last month.

afternoon? is very hot man..morning is the best time to shoot model.. :thumbsup:

david_goh said:
I see. No choice then. Enjoy your shoot! :thumbsup:

so sorry man.. i will take ur suggestion and bring to next month shooting.. hope next month will match ur time;)

Upzz 4 the JB gang ! :thumbsup:
very friendly pple.
can go & makan after tat some more ! ;p

do update latest details. i'm interested !

Haha.. not included makan in the outing lah..we all go makan together and share our experience and talk about photography.. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.