Auditioning around for graduating/just graduated makeup artiste and hairstylists

Status
Not open for further replies.

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm looking around for the a/m.

The current MUA that we work with will still be the principle MUA and is heavily involved in alot of activities requiring her services.

As such, i hope to be able to groom a couple of graduating/just graduated MUA for future shoots when our main MUA is unable to tend to the projects.

his/her immediate priority will be on portfolio building 1st.

For those who're interested to have a go or who knows any contact who intends to go into this line, please pm me/submit your portfolio for auditioning.

our principle MUA and us will meet up with the prospective MUA for interviews. shortlisted applicants will be notified and will have to come down for an assessment of their makeup an hairstyling skills for the 2nd auditions.

Cheers

PL

plsoong said:
??? :dunno:

haha... pl, ignore him/her lah. he/she been posting these one-liners on other threads too. http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=797398#post797398

hope u can get a new MUA soon and see u on a shoot soon! must work out something with EOS500N on organising another get-together shoot.

nightwolf75 said:
haha... pl, ignore him/her lah. he/she been posting these one-liners on other threads too. http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=797398#post797398

hope u can get a new MUA soon and see u on a shoot soon! must work out something with EOS500N on organising another get-together shoot.

i did tell him i got a contact for him to organize...bud hor, everytime i go on msn, he not around :(

anywayz....back to main topic... ;)

yo ppl! since when am i always not around??? :dunno:

btw there's other communications tools like mobile fone, pm, email & the list goes on... :bsmilie:

anyway pl dats a very good move u're taking. :thumbsup:

hi pl.....must include me for the audition okok???? ...... orr...must sent me for ur audit??? :bsmilie:

okok...will keep A LOOK OUT for u .............. :cool:

jiujiu said:
hi pl.....must include me for the audition okok???? ...... orr...must sent me for ur audit??? :bsmilie:

whey! u level 1 standard dun come here pray pray. :bsmilie: ppl looking for level 9 fresh graduates. ok back 2 the main topic. upzz for plsoong. ;)

whey...... dun anyhw say say hor..... i also fresh grad mar....hahah..... :bsmilie:

jiujiu said:

:dunno:

i thot u are supposed to sit beside me to help in the audit!!!!!

orh...since u say you're fresh grad okay.....

make u buy kopi for me first :p

Anywayz, back to the topic.... upz :)

eh....good idea hor....i buy kopi then u masage....... :thumbsup:

then silverwolf buy tim sum........ :bsmilie:

silver.wolf said:
can i help in the audition also? :bsmilie:
jialat this thread gonna turn into tok kok thread liao. no choice cos started by plsoong. :bsmilie:

anyway u're most qualified 2 conduct the audition. :D

EOS500N said:
jialat this thread gonna turn into tok kok thread liao. no choice cos started by plsoong. :bsmilie:

anyway u're most qualified 2 conduct the audition. :D

wahhh! rod, dun give me such a tall hat to wear leh...

really huh? i REALLY am most qualified? hahaa...

izzit b'cos i always bio gals, dat's why i got trained eyes? :D

silver.wolf said:
wahhh! rod, dun give me such a tall hat to wear leh...

really huh? i REALLY am most qualified? hahaa...

izzit b'cos i always bio gals, dat's why i got trained eyes? :D
ssshhh... secret of the trade. dun openly say over here mah. :bsmilie: ok ok plsoong really gonna kill us for the nonsense we posting. wonder whether anyone offered their services. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.