Audio CD Burner Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARTIN1023

Mar 15, 2004
Toa Payoh
Please recommend me a free software for burning audio CD with no gap inbetween the tracks, which means the song plays continously on player. Have tried Nero 6.3 and Nero Burning Rom but failed to produce continous tracks. I need it for my wife aerobics class. Thanks. Current OS is XP. CPU is E6300 DC with old internal Pioneer 105 Burner.

I had same problem.
Some nice member in CS recommended a software.
Actually if you surf a bit can find many of such.
But if you go down to Challenger can pick one original software up for a cheap price that can do the job.
The trick is to copy CD image to the hardisk first. Then copy to your CDR.
Then it works.
Sometimes the CD cannot keep up if you burn direct.
Or the Firewall and antivirus keep interfering during the CD copy process and introduce gaps in the music.

er. there are more than 1 way to solve this problem.. 1 of which is copying an image of the audio cd as described by ricohflex..

1 other method that can be used in Nero Burning Rom is stated below....

after adding all the required files into nero..
you need to right click at every audio file you added, go to Properties

under the "Track Properties" tab, change the value in Pause: from 2 (or what ever number is shown there) to 0 click Apply then OK..

it should remove the pause from every single track..
oh yes, if you need Fade in and Fade Out effects (or any other effects), it is under the Filters Tab...

hope it helps. cheers :)

ur requirement is better served by using a music editor to 'glue' the tracks together..
copy the songs to wav format or ogg using audacity.sf.net then later save as a single wav file then burn onto the CD as a single track. even if there are no gaps betw the tracks the pauses might be in the songs itself..

er. there are more than 1 way to solve this problem.. 1 of which is copying an image of the audio cd as described by ricohflex..

1 other method that can be used in Nero Burning Rom is stated below....

after adding all the required files into nero..
you need to right click at every audio file you added, go to Properties

under the "Track Properties" tab, change the value in Pause: from 2 (or what ever number is shown there) to 0 click Apply then OK..

it should remove the pause from every single track..
oh yes, if you need Fade in and Fade Out effects (or any other effects), it is under the Filters Tab...

hope it helps. cheers :)

Last time I tried setting the track gap to Zero but still the same. I will try to see the settings for the fade in and out. Thanks.

ur requirement is better served by using a music editor to 'glue' the tracks together..
copy the songs to wav format or ogg using audacity.sf.net then later save as a single wav file then burn onto the CD as a single track. even if there are no gaps betw the tracks the pauses might be in the songs itself..

I thought of it also but this way is not good. I am not able to repeat or skip the track that I want. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.