Audi Fashion Festival 2010

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
http://www.audifashionfestival.com/calendar/tent_at_orchard.html

4e3c4e0e.jpg

they advertised the events on the boards but dont mention about getting tickets or invites.

Just shows how much they want the man/woman on the street to actually go for that event. :thumbsup:
Its one thing to go....and another to be able to see much less photograph the event.

the ticketing info is available on their site if you bothered to go there. photography is only for the media if i am not wrong. guests are not allowed but i have seen people shooting with compacts at last year AFF.

Thats the thing, they could have wrote down where to get the tickets on the signs or that tickets were required.

how many people would seriously really be bothered to go online and check if need to buy tickets or not?

It could just be the case of if you don't know, then you're not the target audience.

If you really want to know, then you have to find out more.

Thats the thing, they could have wrote down where to get the tickets on the signs or that tickets were required.

how many people would seriously really be bothered to go online and check if need to buy tickets or not?

i dunno. its on their website and local news sites like insing.com as well. its on stb website who is one of the sponsors for the event. not that hard to find out the details since u are already online.

if u cant be bothered, then who's fault is it? :D

anyway like i said before, unless u are from the media, u can't shoot from the pit anyway.

sorry to hijack this thread , For those interested we have 2 VIP tickets for tonight 29/04/2010 9pm , pm us . First come first served .

Vip tickets has been giving out , thanks for the alan for coming down and collected the tickets

left with 2tickets normal more pls leave Hp to deal faster
and Yes it free

Last edited:
Please inform me again if you got any more of this free ticket stuff. Thanks.

sorry to hijack this thread , For those interested we have 2 VIP tickets for tonight 29/04/2010 9pm , pm us . First come first served .

Vip tickets has been giving out , thanks for the alan for coming down and collected the tickets

left with 2tickets normal more pls leave Hp to deal faster
and Yes it free