Attn: Ladies Photographers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love shopping also :embrass:

harlequin: where u all going ah?

espn said:
* espn raises hand

Me me, but I can't carry my equipment very heavy... harlequin can help me carry?

:embrass:

eh espn....don't be a disgrace to women leh......
you must be some lao ah um ah.....if you can't carry your own equipment, time to give up photography liao lah!

swimcraze said:
you must be some lao ah um ah.....if you can't carry your own equipment, time to give up photography liao lah!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

espn -> :sweatsm:

:embrass: but really heavy... harlequin very nice one sure carry for me. :embrass:

Eh! When ah???
Sounds like fun!
:D

Harlequin said:
Actually just now myself, Garion and Malkw was discussing (after our 2 special area tour today) about a 5 in 1 agenda for the long weekend ahead.

Will be an overnight kind of event due to the early morning shooting opportunity.

Agenda goes like this :

1) Go for a late midnight show, ending around 2am.

2) Late supper till 4am

3) Go ahead to our designated secret location for preparation to shoot.

4) 630am till 8am - Shoot liao !!

5) Early Breakfast. Then to home.

This place no walking required. Only small baby steps.

You can get the following :

a) Grey Heron
b) Little Heron
c) Variety of KingFishers
d) Small coastal birds
e) Sunrise
f) Sea Eagle.

Best thing of all - No Mosquitoes (or at least not that scrary as Sungei Buloh !!)

ESPN : I can help to carry only if you can help me to carry my precious 10D. can ?

:eek:

lav & swim :hammer:

Dun bully me lah.. I still newbie :embrass:

espn said:
:eek:

lav & swim :hammer:

Dun bully me lah.. I still newbie :embrass:

we r also newbie too. So this is not bullying liao. ;p Its just good natured jibing.

swimcraze said:

eh...funny. i always thought espn is a male. :think:

:angel:

berryhappy said:
eh...funny. i always thought espn is a male. :think:

:angel:
espn, pls lah, dun buay paiseh leh... if you a female i will :ipuke:

i think the ladies are serious about a all-female outing. let's not interfere here and let them do some organising. i think it's admirable that the ladies are standing out.

ladies, i'd start a new thread in the "Photoshoots / Outings" section if i were you. easier to organise there and i can help monitor that there's no "male" influence. :D

Heehee...

Larry :flame:

Larry :hammer:

:bsmilie:

Dear ESPN

I don understand what issues you have with Dolphin and her efforts to organise an all female photographers outing. THe thread started reasonably well and you have to start this "I am a gal and I love shopping too" nonsense. It might be funny the first time but the joke has sunk deeper than the Titanic by the third time.

Even though this is kopitiam forum and you can post banal, do remember you are one of the seniors in the forums. Kindly refrain from going banal at every single chance. Have you even noticed that the ladies have not posted since.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dolphin and she is a nice lady. Perhaps she would like to conduct her photo outing arrangements as Larry suggested or via PM

espn said:
Heehee...

Larry :flame:

Larry :hammer:

:bsmilie:

:vhappy: charbors, me Sentosa, Sungei Buloh , anywhere oso can .... so where hah..... :D

letdoit said:
group ladies photographers. I guess have to gave up. Because i read this topic before. But already banned by host. I search this formus, here is it: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=48959

It's all good if the thread starter kick off with good/reasonable/meaningful intention. For this case, dolphin have made herself clear that she wanted to get to know more of her fellow cs mates (clearly stated ladies only tho :what: ), and to organise some "ladies nites" out. It should goes well if there are less unwanted remarks, and more respect to the thread starter's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.