Attitude Model on 5th Dec!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
New model for shooters out there!! She's one girl with the ATTITUDE!!

Theme : Sporty + Causual
Date : 5 Dec
Time : 3 - 6pm
Cost : $50
Max pax : 7

jeanne01.jpg

Interested party please pm me, email me at satan18349@gmail.com or sms 97332075 with your name, email and contact number to reserve your place.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Thank you. ;)

Studio shoot, or outdoor free-for-all?

That is the worst picture I have ever seen in my entire life :thumbsd:. No clue whatsoever as to her real face :eek:.

r52lanc said:
That is the worst picture I have ever seen in my entire life :thumbsd:. No clue whatsoever as to her real face :eek:.

r52lanc - as much as u're entitled to ur opinion, i dun think its fair to trash satan_18349's model or her pic. if u dun wish to shoot her, leave it be.

nightwolf75 said:
r52lanc - as much as u're entitled to ur opinion, i dun think its fair to trash satan_18349's model or her pic. if u dun wish to shoot her, leave it be.
My opinion isn't trash.....that photo is badly overexposed and discolored. I think many people including me would consider the shoot if we knew what the model looked like...

r52lanc said:
My opinion isn't trash.....that photo is badly overexposed and discolored. I think many people including me would consider the shoot if we knew what the model looked like...

I second your earlier comment ;p .... they should let potential participants know who they are shooting. A clearer pic would ve done better.

r52lanc said:

No insults to the model intended! But I have to say that the photo is badly overexposed and can't even see her nose properly. :nono:

Chill...Btw i'm not posting this pic here to ask for comments , like what nightwolf75 had said - if you are not interested to join this photoshoot, so be it.

r52lanc - Maybe you are an expect, but i don't think any REAL expert will give such a comment (as in your 1st post), but i do agree with others that its not giving a clear picture of the actual model, anyway thats my style.

So to other POTENTIAL shooters out there, here's another pic of my model, Oh ya...Im not asking for opinion or comments on this either, Thank you.

jeanne03.jpg

XXX Boy said:
No insults to the model intended! But I have to say that the photo is badly overexposed and can't even see her nose properly. :nono:

No insult to you either, PLEASE post somewhere else if you like to make so much comments, but not HERE. Thank you very much.

hi satan_18349

i think it would be a good idea if you had something more halfbody, or even fullbody for people to view.

Kindly refrain from further OT discussions. If you have requests for additional pics, pls PM satan_18349 directly. Future OT posts will be removed without notice.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP

r52lanc said:

thats why got attitude mah ;)

anyway any clues to how "attitude " the model will be? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.