Attitude Model on 5th Dec!


Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
1,497
0
0
hell 極樂世&
#1
New model for shooters out there!! She's one girl with the ATTITUDE!!

Theme : Sporty + Causual
Date : 5 Dec
Time : 3 - 6pm
Location : Will released only to participants.
Cost : $50
Max pax : 7




Interested party please pm me, email me at satan18349@gmail.com or sms 97332075 with your name, email and contact number to reserve your place.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Thank you. ;)
 

nightwolf75

Moderator
Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
17,857
15
38
really MORE diaper changes
#6
r52lanc said:
That is the worst picture I have ever seen in my entire life :thumbsd:. No clue whatsoever as to her real face :eek:.
r52lanc - as much as u're entitled to ur opinion, i dun think its fair to trash satan_18349's model or her pic. if u dun wish to shoot her, leave it be.
 

r52lanc

New Member
Feb 12, 2004
484
0
0
Bukit Timah
www.pbase.com
#7
nightwolf75 said:
r52lanc - as much as u're entitled to ur opinion, i dun think its fair to trash satan_18349's model or her pic. if u dun wish to shoot her, leave it be.
My opinion isn't trash.....that photo is badly overexposed and discolored. I think many people including me would consider the shoot if we knew what the model looked like...
 

AhV

Senior Member
Jun 10, 2004
2,141
0
36
Northland
#8
r52lanc said:
My opinion isn't trash.....that photo is badly overexposed and discolored. I think many people including me would consider the shoot if we knew what the model looked like...
I second your earlier comment ;p .... they should let potential participants know who they are shooting. A clearer pic would ve done better.
 

XXX Boy

New Member
Jan 11, 2004
1,159
0
0
43
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
#9
r52lanc said:
My opinion isn't trash.....that photo is badly overexposed and discolored. I think many people including me would consider the shoot if we knew what the model looked like...
No insults to the model intended! But I have to say that the photo is badly overexposed and can't even see her nose properly. :nono:
 

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
1,497
0
0
hell 極樂世&
#10
Chill...Btw i'm not posting this pic here to ask for comments , like what nightwolf75 had said - if you are not interested to join this photoshoot, so be it.

r52lanc - Maybe you are an expect, but i don't think any REAL expert will give such a comment (as in your 1st post), but i do agree with others that its not giving a clear picture of the actual model, anyway thats my style.

So to other POTENTIAL shooters out there, here's another pic of my model, Oh ya...Im not asking for opinion or comments on this either, Thank you.

 

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
1,497
0
0
hell 極樂世&
#12
XXX Boy said:
No insults to the model intended! But I have to say that the photo is badly overexposed and can't even see her nose properly. :nono:

No insult to you either, PLEASE post somewhere else if you like to make so much comments, but not HERE. Thank you very much.
 

sequitur

Senior Member
Apr 17, 2003
3,267
0
0
flickr.com
#13
hi satan_18349

i think it would be a good idea if you had something more halfbody, or even fullbody for people to view.
 

Larry

Senior Member
Apr 25, 2002
5,499
0
0
45
singapore
www.larryloh.com
#15
Kindly refrain from further OT discussions. If you have requests for additional pics, pls PM satan_18349 directly. Future OT posts will be removed without notice.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP
 

user111

Senior Member
Jul 27, 2004
4,702
0
36
#17
r52lanc said:
That is the worst picture I have ever seen in my entire life :thumbsd:. No clue whatsoever as to her real face :eek:.
thats why got attitude mah ;)

anyway any clues to how "attitude " the model will be? :think:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom