Attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2008
Woodlands
www.photoblog.com
Well I am planning to set up a booth by orchard road for street portraits.Which means for strangers to have their photograph taken and in exchange for sweets.There will be a black cardboard background and basically a tripod so as to have consistent angles and images, so to speak. This whole experience is to then be compiled into a big collage. The people involved will write their particulars down.

Must I have any grant or anything like some warrant to use that small patch of land on orchard road or something? Anyone has done something like this before? I'm still 15 so am I underaged? Basically I'm trying to carry this out.

Thanks alot for advice and replies ;)

I think I heard someone did this before.... but with a bright orange BG?

Underaged? For what? To take pictures?

Its not an offence to take such photograph cos those who are in the shots must be a willing party .. But to set up a small booth and take even a small portion of the walkway.. i think it is not legal.. Just need one person to complain(typical Singaporean) and thats it is.. you will be told to leave... Im sure about that ... For 15 years old, underage??? Nonsense. Tell me if anyone did stopped you and tell that you are underage to take photos.. I will kick their A** for you.... Trust me..

I also don't think it's possible to set up a booth just like that. What's preventing me from putting a desk and chair at orchard?

If I were to do this project, I'll just give out namecards to whoever whose portrait is taken.
The namecard will point to a website with their photos on it. If car leave their names if they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.