Attack caught on cam (in S'pore)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruesome!

Don't know why the 2 'onlookers' didn't put in more effort to stop the attacker? Sad.

BTW, thanks for the link.

Gruesome!

Don't know why the 2 'onlookers' didn't put in more effort to stop the attacker? Sad.

I thought one of the bystander is quite brave. Frankly seeing the amount of blood, the best I will do is to call police lor. I don't think I will try to stop the attacker....

i think theres an ah pek swinging a helmet to fend him off..

really so daring lor... do this type of thing in s'pore.. ;(

Gruesome!

no prob panzer

When you open the window, along with the breeze and sunshine, there's bound to be some insects & pests that get in.

IMO, given that the guy obviously had some sort of a weapon of sorts, the best thing would be to call the police. I think that old man was pretty brave to try to stop that guy. Hope the woman is ok, and that guy is charged for assault.

When you open the window, along with the breeze and sunshine, there's bound to be some insects & pests that get in.

Took me a while to fully understand your hidden meaning here. Well said.

I was also amazed to read at the comments below that video screen, as if all chinese from China are like that. People forget that some of our ancestors also once came from china......

Some people easily generalise when it is not 'their' group....would they say that all Singaporeans are like that guy if he were a Singaporean? And there are many incidents like these among the Singaporeans......

Hong Sien

I was also amazed to read at the comments below that video screen, as if all chinese from China are like that. People forget that some of our ancestors also once came from china......

Some people easily generalise when it is not 'their' group....would they say that all Singaporeans are like that guy if he were a Singaporean? And there are many incidents like these among the Singaporeans......

Hong Sien

well, people can have their own view, we can't change it.

at least i dismiss comment like that.. because i know there is someone like you who disagree with comment like that ha..

well, so quite scary attact actually, police won't just leave it right?

quite interesting, the one who shoot the video seems isn't close to the incident, and how he/she knows both attacker and victim are from china, i can't even hardly see knife is using..and hardly see the victim is a woman..

This case was reported in the papers and on TV sometime ago. Ther even interviewed the guy with the helmet ( the owner not the older guy who use the helmet to knock off the knife ). It is now a police case with the attacker arrested, something to do with money if I remembered correctly.

i guess is an old story

well, people can have their own view, we can't change it.

at least i dismiss comment like that.. because i know there is someone like you who disagree with comment like that ha..

well, so quite scary attact actually, police won't just leave it right?

quite interesting, the one who shoot the video seems isn't close to the incident, and how he/she knows both attacker and victim are from china, i can't even hardly see knife is using..and hardly see the victim is a woman..
It is not having a view, but about being ignorant........especially when a country is not going well, we start to blame it on others.

I also couldn't see that the victim was a woman.......I hope she is doing well, and that the attacker has remorse about what he has done.

HS

I'm quite disgusted that many Singaporeans did not offer their help and walked off.:eek:

I'm quite disgusted that many Singaporeans did not offer their help and walked off.:eek:
later they are the ones kana how leh??? foreign affair better look for mata to settle

How to help ? That guy was wielding a weapon :eek: That guy a streetfighter :bigeyes:
U can't expect aunties to go riskin their lives hitting the attacker with umbrellas :eek:

Best way to help is to call 999 and wait for the professionals

Wah, DCA, so fast update your sig oredi ah :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.