At what age you own your first DSLR? And what model?

Just a few days ago, I saw a little girl (probably higher primary school level) slinging a 1DMk4 + 85/1.2L around her neck at Harbour Front... Then I look at my D90 + 50/1.8, and I'm already 40+, and I pondered really hard and long... before I said to myself....

"I wonder what Csboi would say about this..."

So really, the moral of the story is?... :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Last edited:
Just a few days ago, I saw a little girl (probably higher primary school level) slinging a 1DMk4 + 85/1.2L around her neck at Harbour Front... Then I look at my D90 + 50/1.8, and I'm already 40+, and I pondered really hard and long... before I said to myself....

moral of the story is u're never too young to own a high end pro model.

start young!

anyway...

23 (2009)- d5000
24 (2010)- d300

it is who is Csboi?:bsmilie:

This is one:

6a00d8341c730253ef01538f86ced2970b-800wi

kriegs you're so old???

the Master of OT is back!

I would say, Age is only a number. It's how you feel that really counts! :bsmilie:

Yashica_Yashica_FX_3.jpg

Yep, it's a pre-DSLR. :cool:

2010 - D5000

But i planning to get this in the future
pslr.gif

It's also a DSLR

Differential Satellite Laser Ranging