At the end of the rainbow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

roygoh

Jan 18, 2002
Northwest
Visit site
..... you get a truck!

No PS trick. You could really see the end of the rainbow. Taken at Seattle-Tacoma Airport before boarding the plane.

9043517-c3e7-01800200-.jpg
9043516-8149-01800200-.jpg

Thanks, megaweb.

That was the brightest rainbow I have ever seen. Really lifted my spirits for that day. Also, the rainbow only exisited for 20 minutes. It dissapeared just when I was boarding the plane.

So did you manage to find the pot of gold? :D

amazing rainbow!! roy you are darn lucky to have seen one like that...

you know, if you could, you should have stood at the end of the rainbow, and ask someone to take a shot for you. That would be one shot to keep for the rest of your life....;)

Lucky U!!! it's a double rainbow some more. Excellent pictures. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Tweek
amazing rainbow!! roy you are darn lucky to have seen one like that...

you know, if you could, you should have stood at the end of the rainbow, and ask someone to take a shot for you. That would be one shot to keep for the rest of your life....;)

I did think of doing that. Unfortunately I was already at the boarding gate at that time. These shots were taken through the viewing windows at the airport. The area shown is the restricted area of the airport close to the boarding gate. Sigh.... not sure if there is a pot of gold in that truck ;)

See the plane in this picture and you will know what I mean. Also, notice that the rainbow is so bright you can even see its reflection on the wet ground.

9043522-bceb-02000180-.jpg

Originally posted by Edmund
Wow!!! :eek: Must have been quite a sight to see!!!

Forgot to mention that it was a "full" rainbow stretching 180 degress. It was indeed quite a magnificent sight.

Great shot! Didn't get so close to it before! Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.