At least 2 possible reasons

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
Other people who drive luxury limousines do it too.
STOMP - Singapore Seen - So many lots available, but GTR driver refuses to park properly at Jurong West

Possible reasons:
1) After stretching budget to buy the car, got no more money to pay for parking; or

2) Driver got so much money, he is telling parking warden to go ahead and fine. The car park lot too far away - for his convenience, he parks wherever he likes and can afford to pay the fine.

3) Diplomatic licence plate.

4) It was an emergency nearby that the driver had to deal with.

Last edited:
If a Hyundai or Kia park there, no one will bother wasting his cmos mttf to shoot, but a ferrari or in this case GTR....very quickly on the Stomp liao......spore really lacking gossips and news....shake my head....

Big Kahuna said:
If a Hyundai or Kia park there, no one will bother wasting his cmos mttf to shoot, but a ferrari or in this case GTR....very quickly on the Stomp liao......spore really lacking gossips and news....shake my head....

True.

Im not sure whether Sg people are too bored with their life to Stomp such things or just plain prejudice.

Im not saying all, but most or maybe a few.
Tsk tsk.

:D

LoL.. I suggest the minister to shut down Stomp to increase productivity.