at last I am coming to sin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asli

Sep 17, 2004
Turkey
Dear Friends ,
At last I can manage to get my ticket and will be there on 7th oct. wednesday. I am willing to get any kind of recommendations.

Yiihuuuu :sweatsm:

bro, for what?

asli said:
Dear Friends ,
At last I can manage to get my ticket and will be there on 7th oct. wednesday. I am willing to get any kind of recommendations.

Yiihuuuu :sweatsm:

recommendations of what???
food?
place to shoot?
place to purchase camera?

"recommendation" alittle bit wide.. :D

ya, let us know what recommendation you need, and details like how long will u be here, etc.

one of singapore's main tourist venue is the sentosa island. i'm not sure if you've heard bad things (ie boring, waste money, etc) about it, but they are gradually changing for the better. of course, there are many other possible things you can do in singapore. it's difficult for us to recommend if we do not know what you like.

there is a tourist information center opened recently at orchard road, one of our major shopping areas. you can look for some information there as well.

Dear friends I will be there min. 1 month hope to stay more. I know so little abaut singapore, anything what comes to your mind first abaut your traditions, abaut your life style, what to do or what not to do like I heard that chewing gum is prohibited and if you throw your cigar on the street you have to pay lots of money etc. anything which will make my life easier. and also places which I must see. I know that there is tourist guides but I thought that it would be much more healtier to get tips from you. thnx i. a.

I would recommend you take the local transport like bus and mrt (metro). Just wonder around the island and get off the transport when u spot anything that fancy you. When you are tired, just flag a cab to bring you back to your hotel. Singapore is so small that it is difficult to get lost, yet is dense enough to contain 4 million people.

asli said:
Dear friends I will be there min. 1 month hope to stay more. I know so little abaut singapore, anything what comes to your mind first abaut your traditions, abaut your life style, what to do or what not to do like I heard that chewing gum is prohibited and if you throw your cigar on the street you have to pay lots of money etc. anything which will make my life easier. and also places which I must see. I know that there is tourist guides but I thought that it would be much more healtier to get tips from you. thnx i. a.

Hi Asli, welcome to Singapore.....

The most interesting part of Singapore is the people......
We're multi races, multi religions and multi tradition. We're Malays, Chinese, Indian, Eurasian, Arabs & many more. For each races there're places associate with them. For everything Malay, you can go to Geylang Serai. For everything Chinese you can visit Chinatown as for everything Indian you can stroll down Serrangoon Road or Little India.
Another interesting part of Singapore is the FOOD......
Every each individual races have their own specialties. And I suggest you try all of them. If you're a Muslim/mulismah (majority of turkish is Muslim/muslimah rite) don't worry, there're alot of 'HALAL' restaurants around the Island, be it Chinese or Indian restaurant. As for the Malays, majority of us are Islam.
As for places of interest, I suggest you visit the places of worship especially the Chinese temples & Hindu temples. For photograph taking at this places please ask for permission first.

Enjoy your stay in Singapore.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.