At Ikea yesterday (Siron)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinner1974

Jan 17, 2002
Punggol Field
www.geocities.com
I think I saw a clubsnapper at Ikea yesterday...

Is that you Siron? With your gf and mum?

hmm.... i remember u ever post your gf's photo and the ring on your gf's finger...:)

We were eating hot dogs at the same table...:D

Dun peiseh hehheehe

Wah... U look @ his gf .. later he hantam you :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:

Originally posted by Klause
Dun peiseh hehheehe

Wah... U look @ his gf .. later he hantam you :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:

hallo wat gf, already wear ring liao leh!!

If you got bring your camera, take it out with a nice, suitably impressive lens and look at his reaction lor. :D

Originally posted by Klause
Dun peiseh hehheehe

Wah... U look @ his gf .. later he hantam you :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:
That is why he dare not greet him! :bsmilie:

Wah.. forgot.. You WIFE =p Even worse... look @ his wife... comfirm die.. :devil: :devil: :devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

GF = Hantam
Wife = ???

Originally posted by sinner1974
I think I saw a clubsnapper at Ikea yesterday...

Is that you Siron? With your gf and mum?

hmm.... i remember u ever post your gf's photo and the ring on your gf's finger...:)

We were eating hot dogs at the same table...:D

Hahah yeah I guess it's me... :) smile I was with my Mum and GF at Ikea. Went there to shop for some stuffs...You should have call me! :) Nevermind...next time got chance one.

My gf will be so happy if she know someone praise abt her!! hahah.

Thanks!

Originally posted by siron

Hahah yeah I guess it's me... :) smile I was with my Mum and GF at Ikea. Went there to shop for some stuffs...You should have call me! :) Nevermind...next time got chance one.

Thanks!

Think I saw you yesterday too. :) Saw a guy and a girl and the girl looked a wee bit like your wife-to-be.... outside Peninsula at abt 6.15. Dunno if i got the right person though. :)

Originally posted by NitroTech

Think I saw you yesterday too. :) Saw a guy and a girl and the girl looked a wee bit like your wife-to-be.... outside Peninsula at abt 6.15. Dunno if i got the right person though. :)

Hahah how come everyone keep seeing me? haha .
But no lah. It wasn't us at Pennisular, wasn't there ah..
Cheers.

Originally posted by siron

Thanks!

ya loh... got chance wan... singapore very small nia...

Status
Not open for further replies.