At Ikea yesterday (Siron)


Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
I think I saw a clubsnapper at Ikea yesterday...

Is that you Siron? With your gf and mum?

hmm.... i remember u ever post your gf's photo and the ring on your gf's finger...:)

We were eating hot dogs at the same table...:D
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#4
Dun peiseh hehheehe

Wah... U look @ his gf .. later he hantam you :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
0
38
east side
#5
Originally posted by Klause
Dun peiseh hehheehe

Wah... U look @ his gf .. later he hantam you :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :devil:
hallo wat gf, already wear ring liao leh!!
 

Zoomer

New Member
Feb 4, 2002
645
0
0
Singapore
reverac.com
#6
If you got bring your camera, take it out with a nice, suitably impressive lens and look at his reaction lor. :D
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#11
Wah.. forgot.. You WIFE =p Even worse... look @ his wife... comfirm die.. :devil: :devil: :devil: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

GF = Hantam
Wife = ???
 

siron

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2002
2,115
0
0
38
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
#12
Originally posted by sinner1974
I think I saw a clubsnapper at Ikea yesterday...

Is that you Siron? With your gf and mum?

hmm.... i remember u ever post your gf's photo and the ring on your gf's finger...:)

We were eating hot dogs at the same table...:D
Hahah yeah I guess it's me... :) smile I was with my Mum and GF at Ikea. Went there to shop for some stuffs...You should have call me! :) Nevermind...next time got chance one.

My gf will be so happy if she know someone praise abt her!! hahah.

Thanks!
 

NitroTech

New Member
Apr 4, 2002
546
0
0
43
In Paradise
Visit site
#13
Originally posted by siron


Hahah yeah I guess it's me... :) smile I was with my Mum and GF at Ikea. Went there to shop for some stuffs...You should have call me! :) Nevermind...next time got chance one.

My gf will be so happy if she know someone praise abt her!! hahah.

Thanks!
Think I saw you yesterday too. :) Saw a guy and a girl and the girl looked a wee bit like your wife-to-be.... outside Peninsula at abt 6.15. Dunno if i got the right person though. :)
 

siron

Senior Member
Mar 18, 2002
2,115
0
0
38
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
#14
Originally posted by NitroTech


Think I saw you yesterday too. :) Saw a guy and a girl and the girl looked a wee bit like your wife-to-be.... outside Peninsula at abt 6.15. Dunno if i got the right person though. :)

Hahah how come everyone keep seeing me? haha .
But no lah. It wasn't us at Pennisular, wasn't there ah..
Cheers.
 

#15
Originally posted by siron


Hahah yeah I guess it's me... :) smile I was with my Mum and GF at Ikea. Went there to shop for some stuffs...You should have call me! :) Nevermind...next time got chance one.

My gf will be so happy if she know someone praise abt her!! hahah.

Thanks!
ya loh... got chance wan... singapore very small nia...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom