Astin Shoot - Model in chinese costumes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nostalgia

Feb 25, 2003
Jurong West
crossroads-photography.com
Hi...this is done way back months ago...for ur constructive comments.

:1:
m3536_18a_low.jpg

im an amateur so i'll just speak my thoughts. correct me if i'm wrong ^^;

1st one: i think the white background somehow looks too bleached and her face tone looks dark and isn't really complimented as well as the headdress and costume themselves share about the same attention. may have helped if there was more light falling on her face..

2nd one: i like it. but isnt that a korean one o_O haha sorry ^^;;;

3rd one: nice..like this one too. but looks a little underexposed on my com..

not sure if my monitor got problems..but some how there is a greenish cast on the skin tone leh....

anyway, I like post no 2....very "serene" feel...

oh 4th one ^^: would have liked it better if it was just a closeup headshot. dun like the costume somehow... >_<

yah.. i see the greenish cast on some of the pix also... maybe my monitor also got problem... If i were a pro and If I try to shoot this kind of period costume kind in studio setting, i would make her makeup super white and lipstick super red... and over expose the shot and shoot tighter shot. But i not pro... and never shoot studio or model before, so maybe that's a mistake too. heheh.. paiseh.

Mmm.. I see the greenish cast too.. Esp on Pics 3 and 4.

Anyway, i think the pics look kinda washed out? Like the contrast/saturation not there.

I second that ....3 and 4 have greenish cast on my monitor too .... hmmmm... my monitor also got problem ? :think: I like the pose for pic 4 .. got that 'prayerful' look. Pic 3 ..that blue thingy...out of place leh .... should use another colour...maybe that was intentional ....anyway, just my personal comments :D

Hi Guy & Gals

Thank for the comments....Must been my monitor dun cablibrated properly resulting in the green cast...Have edited the photos. Do see any more green cast available...Haha...I also have slight colour blindness...so this will make this more difficult for me...

see this two photo...any difference?
::after editing::
m3539_03_low.jpg

::previous posting::
mm3539_03_low.jpg

Much better, but still a touch green.

Status
Not open for further replies.