Astin Model Shoot on weekday evenings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
During the zoo event last week, some members said that they would be always busy on weekends (IT work/family/etc) and asked whether I would organize any studio shoots on weekday evenings, ie Monday-Friday 7pm onwards. So I would like to know, are there anyone who really want to have a studio shoot on weekday evenings?

Similar arrangement, we hire the model, set up the lights and shoot for personal portfolio.

Anyone interested?

Some ideas from members:
Smaller group (max 4-5 photogs)
Shorter hours (eg 7pm-9pm)
Cheaper rate (probably $30-40)

tat would b gd....cos i m alwys weekdays free....in the evening or night...
thanz....

Astin said:
Some ideas from members:
Smaller group (max 4-5 photogs)
Shorter hours (eg 7pm-9pm)
Cheaper rate (probably $30-40)

Austin, Smaller group is welcome, but cost factor is also a concern. If the cost can be kept to about $30 per photographer, it would be an additional draw.

Some suggestions:

1. allowing participants to setup your lights/backdrop,etc by themselves, thus allowing for experimentation, and

2. allowing participants to bring in their own 'model'.(Need not be young females. Of course, from a marketing point of view, I understand the drawing power of having one.)

Thank you.

I think that will be a good idea.....weekend is typically family day...7pm - 10pm? Bring your own snacks!

Steven

Astin! Great! I'm always booked during the weekends for the family. So I can't join you during the weekend, unless apply "exit permit" 1 year in advance.. :bsmilie:

I'll definitely join if it's on a weekday. (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday is fine with me) Tuesday, Friday-Sunday.. fully book for family.

If it's cheaper, it's an added advantage. :cheers: Bring own beers and drinks!

;) Yeah.. especially those beer ads that comes with the hands covering those "parts".. just kidding! :bsmilie:

Seriously, anyone interested in shooting a beer advertisement with a model? I am considering :
- next week Wednesday Mar 3
- Probably 7pm-9pm
- Probably 5 photogs and 1 model
- Probably $60 each
- all participants will have to contribute ideas and shoot together
- all participants will set the light and experiment together

Success not guarantee, but beer is guarantee.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.