Astin Model Shoot - Chinese New Year holiday, Jan 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astin, concuss confirmed already, :) scroll up

Hi I just sms out details for this outdoor shoot to all participants, pls check.
Weather forecast on Sunday:
- mostly sunny, but windy with periodic rain

I'm going to have a problem locating the location although I do work there. :what:

espn said:
I'm going to have a problem locating the location although I do work there. :what:

You have my number, I can meet up with you and bring you there. :)No extra charge.

see everyone tis 25th.. hope i can find the place :D

Jer76 said:
see everyone tis 25th.. hope i can find the place :D

:)For those not sure about the location, please meet me at International Plaza Taxi stand (Tajong Pagar) at 07:45AM.

Unker, u just announced to the whole world where we going to shoot :what:

pcman said:
:)For those not sure about the location, please meet me at International Plaza Taxi stand (Tajong Pagar) at 07:45AM.

Thanks Pcman, i know how to go liao.. see you at the place Allan smsed :)

pcman, see ya @ the Taxi stand :what:

Hi I just emailed out the group photo to all participants, pls check. Thanks for coming.
(The weather and the weather man were very kind to us. The rain stopped at exactly 9am before the shoot. ;) )

Astin said:
Hi I just emailed out the group photo to all participants, pls check. Thanks for coming.
(The weather and the weather man were very kind to us. The rain stopped at exactly 9am before the shoot. ;) )

Haha your weather forecast damn accurate ar.. and i thought it was going to rain the whole day yesterday.. thanks for the photo ;)

Here's one shot to commemorate the day. :)

Nooo, don't shoot me!!
-image removed-

:)

Those who went and want to see the shot PM me :blah:

Status
Not open for further replies.