Astin Model Shoot #99 - Grace, Outdoor, Bikini, Sep 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi I am organizing a model photo shoot on Sep 18, (Saturday afternoon). The model is Grace. If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Sep 18 (Saturday)
Time : 2pm-5pm
Cost : $60 per photog per shoot
Ratio : max 6 photogs to 1 model

- Newbies and oldbies are all welcome.
(Ah Foo wont be around!)
- Model will wear min 2 bikini, different designs.
- This is a group shoot, all participants will shoot together, theoretically there are about 3 hours shooting time, with some time for resting and changing clothes. Participants will direct model to pose, share tips and skills. If you need assistance, I can help on posing skills. I will also bring along reflector and other gadgets.

This is sample photos of Grace.
Model_Card_Grace_s.jpg

Wah Astin

what took u so long to org this shoot? :bsmilie:

too bad i will be in taiwan
All the best for the shoot!!! :)

ah shoot, forgot to check with astin whether he will be organising a shoot. otherwise i'll go join also. oh well...

Namelist: Astin Model Shoot #99 - Grace, Outdoor, Bikini, Sep 18
1. Fourier
2. Winson
3. Kirk
4. Grado

Namelist: Astin Model Shoot #99 - Grace, Outdoor, Bikini, Sep 18
1. Fourier
2. Winson
3. Kirk
4. Grado
5. Digitalbuff

If there are more ppl, I would arrange 2 models and split in 2 groups with 2 different themes.

Hi is it ok if I come as an observer? I'm new to studio photography and I'm not too sure I want to participate yet. I'm aware that there is only one slot left though.

Dufresne said:
Hi is it ok if I come as an observer? I'm new to studio photography and I'm not too sure I want to participate yet. I'm aware that there is only one slot left though.

It is not studio, it is stated OUTDOOR..... under the sun :D

Dufresne said:
As this is outdoor shoot, we will all shoot together, nothing much to observe really. If there are newbies I would give out some tips on shooting, and may guide model to pose. For oldbies, they are happy to pose and shoot among themselves.

Yeah silly me, I saw studio photos and i assumed. I'm new, pardon me. Can someone answer my question?

Thanks astin. I'm seriously considering. Do I sign up first? Will it be troublesome if I withdraw later?

My system is very simple. You can sign up first and cancel later. However, if you want to guarantee a place, you would need to pay me $60 first. This applies to new members only, for regular/repeat members they normally pay me on the day of shoot.
I have organized 98 model shoots, and with 195 members. Check my older threads to see my history.

Astin said:
My system is very simple. You can sign up first and cancel later. However, if you want to guarantee a place, you would need to pay me $60 first. This applies to new members only, for regular/repeat members they normally pay me on the day of shoot.
I have organized 98 model shoots, and with 195 members. Check my older threads to see my history.

How do I pay you? Latest by when?

Dufresne said:
How do I pay you? Latest by when?
Very easy.
If u want to see my face, we arrange a meeting to collect money.
If u dont want to see my face, u can use ATM transfer.
PM me your handphone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.