Astin Model Shoot #94 - Rachelle/Outdoor/Casual, Jul 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi, I am organizing a outdoor photo shoot on Jul 04, 2004, (Sunday morning, hope to shoot with early morning sunlight). Model is Rachelle. If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Jul 04 (Sunday)
Time : 9am-12pm++
Cost : $60 per photog per shoot
Ratio : 6 photogs to 1 model (max 6)
- Model is Rachelle.
- Model would have min 2 sets of clothing. (casual clothing, eg T-shirt, short pants, dress)
- This is a group shoot. Theoretically there are about 3 hours shooting time, with some time for resting and changing clothes.
- Participants will direct the model to pose, I will also give some pointers/ideas if required.

These are sample photos of Rachelle.
rac001.jpg

I am intersted in this photo shoot, but I am relatively new to photography, is this for me ?

Will03 said:
I am intersted in this photo shoot, but I am relatively new to photography, is this for me ?
You are welcome. This is a group shoot, so we can share skills and experience while we shoot. If you confirm, pls pm me your phone number. I will sms you the shoot details.

Namelist - #94, Rachelle/Outdoor/Casual, Sun Jul 04
(1) PeterV
(2) Jose Castillo
(3) Will03
(4) PC1
(5)
(6)

I'm also new too..Just wondering If the model will pose on her own or we will give her orders? And u also said 6 in a grp so she will look at which camera? 1 at a time or?

Just want to know more of the shooting procedures and seqence. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.