Astin Model Shoot #91 - Alicia, Studio, Sportswear, Jun 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi I am organizing a model photo shoot on Jun 12, 2004, (Saturday afternoon). The model is Alicia. If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Jun 12 (Saturday)
Time : 2pm-6pm
Cost : $60 per photog per shoot
Ratio : max 8 photogs to 1 model

- Model will wear min 2 outfits; sports/casual/formal/elegant clothing.
- We will bring in a sports bicycle and some bicycle wear for the shoot. 1st session will be model in sports wear and the bicycle, 2nd session will be model alone with casual or elegant clothing.
- This is a 1-to-1 shoot, each participant will shoot individually for 2 sessions, 10 minutes for each session. (or 2 participants can combine and shoot in pair for 20 minutes each session) We will set up the light before you shoot. You will direct the model to pose yourself while shooting. If you need assistance, me or my partner can help you on posing skills.
- If there are extra time left, and weather is ok, we can go outside the studio and have outdoor shoot for the extra time.

These are some sample photos of Alicia.
alicia03.jpg

Astin said:
- We will bring in a sports bicycle and some bicycle wear for the shoot. 1st session will be model in sports wear and the bicycle, 2nd session will be model alone with casual or elegant clothing.

make sure the bicycle is gi-lat gi-lat one, can drool one ok :D

can ask Cycleworx if they have a Colnago-Ferrari bike built all up. frame is probably 10,000USD? :D

sehsuan said:
make sure the bicycle is gi-lat gi-lat one, can drool one ok :D

can ask Cycleworx if they have a Colnago-Ferrari bike built all up. frame is probably 10,000USD? :D
Sure to get a good bicycle, now choosing......

Namelist - #91, Alicia, Studio, Sportswear, Sat Jun 12
(1) Yung
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

sehsuan, any idea which one of these is the best looking bike?
Cannondale, Specialized, F.u.n.n., da Bomb, Scott?

(1) Yung
(2) Green Tea
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

interesting.... but loyang a bit far leh and i prefer bicycle in outdoor environment, not in studio. maybe next time do bicycle outdoor?

(1) Yung
(2) Green Tea
(3) PeterV
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Yups, Would have been interested but I don't have my own transport, from my place in the west to loyang would probably take like nearly 2 hours journey I think... outdoors would have been another great idea.

kirk said:
interesting.... but loyang a bit far leh and i prefer bicycle in outdoor environment, not in studio. maybe next time do bicycle outdoor?

Just saw the mountain bike, a Specialized red colour and a Cannonale green colour. Wow these bikes are really expensive, more costly than my camera and lens etc. :bigeyes:
kirk and gardo, maybe next time we do an outdoor shoot again ok? But the mountain bike will get dirty woh :think: This month we will do more studio and sports theme, I hope.

(1) Yung
(2) Green Tea
(3) PeterV
(4) Jachew
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)

Is she featured on the latest issue of playworks(or something like that)? Thought I saw a gaming mag that a girl that looks like her.

I just sms out the shoot details to all confirmed participants. There will be extra time for each one to shoot, so pls bring extra memory cards and films.
1st set is mountain bike outfit
2nd set is casual clothes (T-shirt/tube & mini skirt/jeans)
3rd set is black dress
And some others if time permits.

(1) Yung
(2) Green Tea
(3) PeterV
(4) Jachew
(5) Jose Jorge
(6)
(7)
(8)

Status