Astin Model Shoot #90 - Serene, Studio, Jun 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi I am organizing a model photo shoot on Jun 5, 2004, (Saturday afternoon). The model is Serene. We are exploring the idea of bringing in some big props into the studio for shoot. (details later) If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Jun 5 (Saturday)
Time : 2pm-6pm
Cost : $80 per photog per shoot (extra cost for the props)
Ratio : max 8 photogs to 1 model

- Model outfit would be bikini and casual clothing.
- This is a 1-to-1 shoot, all participants will shoot individually for 2 sessions, 10 minutes for each session. (or 2 participants can combine and shoot in pair for 20 minutes each session) We will set up the light before you shoot. You will direct the model to pose yourself while shooting. If you need assistance, me or my partner can help you on posing skills.
- If there are extra time left, and weather is ok, we can go outside the studio and have outdoor shoot for the extra time.

This is a sample photo of Serene.
DSC_A0952SW.jpg

The shoot will be a bike and model shoot in studio setup.Can read through bike magzine for references.

Namelist - #90 Serene, Studio, Sat Jun 5
(1) Arty
(2) Jeff2
(3) TCY
(4) Ayumi
(5) Alex
(6)
(7)
(8)

Allan, can you source a set of riding leathers, ie. black jacket and pants? Might as well go the whole hog.

tingchiyen said:
Allan, can you source a set of riding leathers, ie. black jacket and pants? Might as well go the whole hog.
TCY, any good shops that sell these riding leathers? I will go and buy.

Astin said:
TCY, any good shops that sell these riding leathers? I will go and buy.
Hi Astin,

Riding leathers are rather expensive :D Harley has real sexy ones but at a cost :cry: Cheap ones looks damn cheesy. :bsmilie:

(1) Arty
(2) Jeff2
(3) TCY
(4) Ayumi
(5) Alex
(6) Axion
(7)
(8)

Details: we will put a big bike inside the studio, set the light, then model will pose around the bike for photos. Clothing will be bikini, casual/jeans & maybe some leather outfits.

After this, Astin, you'll need to change all your backdrops ;)

Upz upz!! Must go! I'll be OTing every sat till dunnoe when, so won't be joining for a while... sigh. :thumbsup:

Whoah, allan, buy leathers?? they'll set you back at least $500+ or above... ne'ermind lah, maybe can borrow some lookalike jacket n leather pants etc. but espn is right, there'll be tire treads all over your backdrops... :confused:

(1) Arty
(2) Jeff2
(3) TCY
(4) Ayumi
(5) Alex
(6) Axion
(7) Thomas
(8)

See U guys later. I got some leather wear last night..... ;)

Alternatively, you may contact Fathom. He is a member of a motorcycle riding club.

Status
Not open for further replies.