Astin Model Shoot #88 - Bikini, Outdoor, May 29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi, I am organizing another bikini outdoor photo shoot on May 29, 2004, (Saturday afternoon). Model will be 1 of the winner of the RAV "Hottest Babe" Contest. If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.
Date : May 29 (Saturday)
Time : 2pm-6pm
Cost : $60 per photog per shoot
Ratio : 6 photogs to 1 model, or 12 photogs to 2 models, this time max photogs is 12.
- Model will be 1 of the winner of the RAV "Hottest Babe" Contest.
- Each model would have 2 sets of bikini. (different colours)
- This is a group shoot. We will rotate the photogs and models at half time. Theoretically there are about 3 hours shooting time, with some time for resting and changing clothes.

Hi,
Love to join you. Can I have a look at the model before I decide? Anyway, I am new to this model shoot. Currently, I am using D70, and still learning. Is there anything I need to read up or prepare before I attend?

Astin said:
Namelist - #88 Bikini, Outdoor, Sat May 29
(1) digisider
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)

garytanbw said:
Hi,
Love to join you. Can I have a look at the model before I decide? Anyway, I am new to this model shoot. Currently, I am using D70, and still learning. Is there anything I need to read up or prepare before I attend?
Pls pm me your phone number and email address. I will send you model photos later. (1 of the Rav Hottest Babe contest winner.) For bikini shoot, perhaps you can read up some mags or online gallery to have an idea of what poses you like.

(1) digisider
(2) long thai bean
(3) noir
(4) ten pin
(5)
(6)

(1) digisider
(2) long thai bean
(3) noir
(4) ten pin