Astin Model Shoot #67 - Bikini, Studio, Mar 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi I am organizing another model photo shoot on Mar 7, 2004, (Sunday afternoon), if you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Mar 7 (Sunday)
Time : 2pm-6pm
Cost : $60 per photog per shoot
Ratio : max 8 photogs to 1 model

- We will get a good quality model.
- Model would have 2-3 sets of bikini. (multiple colours)
- For 1st 3 hours, all participants will shoot individually for 2 sessions, 10 minutes for each session. You will direct the model to pose. If you need assistance, me or my partner can help you on posing skills.
- For last half hour, we will shoot together outdoor outside my studio. (My studio have a outdoor garden which facing west, so during sunset time, there will be some golden sunlight, but you must shoot very fast!)

The model for this shoot is Leen. This is a sample photo.
DSC_8820SW.jpg

Namelist - Bikini Studio, Sun Mar 7
(1) bouncer
(2) jk
(3) panda
(4) alec
(5) jeff
(6) afriado
(7)
(8)

Astin said:
Hi I am organizing another model photo shoot on Mar 7, 2004, (Sunday afternoon), if you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Mar 7 (Sunday)
Time : 2pm-6pm
Cost : $60 per photog per shoot
Ratio : max 8 photogs to 1 model

- We will get a good quality model.
- Model would have 2-3 sets of bikini. (multiple colours)
- For 1st 3 hours, all participants will shoot individually for 2 sessions, 10 minutes for each session. You will direct the model to pose. If you need assistance, me or my partner can help you on posing skills.
- For last half hour, we will shoot together outdoor outside my studio. (My studio have a outdoor garden which facing west, so during sunset time, there will be some golden sunlight, but you must shoot very fast!)

Hi Astin,
Do you have electrical fan(to blow her hair) & colour gel(for lighting enhance purpose) in your studio? Just some question I need to know. It's OK if you think uncomfortable to answer this questions. Thank you. :)

Spectrum said:
Hi Astin,
Do you have electrical fan(to blow her hair) & colour gel(for lighting enhance purpose) in your studio? Just some question I need to know. It's OK if you think uncomfortable to answer this questions. Thank you. :)

Spectrum, yes my studio has 2x fans and 12x colour gels and many other studio accessories. I am also renting out the studio to photographers.
Refer to this thread for the rental:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=60608

(1) bouncer
(2) jk
(3) panda
(4) alec
(5) jeff
(6) afriado
(7) arthur
(8)