Astin Model Shoot #62 - Outdoor, 2 models, Feb 22


Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
espn u not joining us?
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Namelist - Outdoor, Sun Feb 22
(1) Jeremy (Jer76)
(2) AJ23
(3) Mathew
(4) Irvin (testdr)
(5) Concuss
(6) Lancer
(7) Watcher
(8) Jose
(9) firetrain
(10) Fujisan
(11) Noir
(12) Wren
(13) Chew
(14) Ken
(15) Andd
(16) Eadwine
(17) Jason
(18) Randy

We are full!
If anyone else still want to join, let me know and I will see what I can do.
There will be 3 organizers: Astin, pcman & xfathom69.
There will be 3 models: Yang Jing, Leen & Kelly.
There will be 1 make-up artist.
There may be a 1 lady assistant.
 

Sausage

Senior Member
Feb 1, 2002
1,280
0
36
42
At home
www.singaporeanimenews.net
Wow! Ever-popular.

Astin said:
Namelist - Outdoor, Sun Feb 22
(1) Jeremy (Jer76)
(2) AJ23
(3) Mathew
(4) Irvin (testdr)
(5) Concuss
(6) Lancer
(7) Watcher
(8) Jose
(9) firetrain
(10) Fujisan
(11) Noir
(12) Wren
(13) Chew
(14) Ken
(15) Andd
(16) Eadwine
(17) Jason
(18) Randy

We are full!
If anyone else still want to join, let me know and I will see what I can do.
There will be 3 organizers: Astin, pcman & xfathom69.
There will be 3 models: Yang Jing, Leen & Kelly.
There will be 1 make-up artist.
There may be a 1 lady assistant.
 

Astin

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2002
4,736
0
36
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Weather forecast for Sunday:
cloudy (ie the sky will become a giant softbox :D )

PS. My team will bring along 3 reflectors, plus maybe 1 or 2 handheld tungsten lights.
PPS. How come no one ask me who is Kelly ah? You all know already? ;)
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
See ya later Austin.. charging up batts now ;p
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
Thanks to Austin, Pcman, Eric for the photoshoot.. nice meeting the rest of you people who went.. learnt many new tips :)

Pcman this is for you :bsmilie: BTW whose pocket or bag did it end up in? :think:
 

pcman

New Member
Jan 23, 2003
209
0
0
52
Singapore
Visit site
:) I thought you ask me for it. It should be with you in your wallet.


Jer76 said:
Thanks to Austin, Pcman, Eric for the photoshoot.. nice meeting the rest of you people who went.. learnt many new tips :)

Pcman this is for you :bsmilie: BTW whose pocket or bag did it end up in? :think:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
Wow, I see somebody collecting shots of pcman also!

Jer76, wanna trade shots? :devil:
 

pcman

New Member
Jan 23, 2003
209
0
0
52
Singapore
Visit site
:)No trade shot allow. For ESPN personal viewing. I thought you coming?

espn said:
Wow, I see somebody collecting shots of pcman also!

Jer76, wanna trade shots? :devil:
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
pcman said:
:)No trade shot allow. For ESPN personal viewing. I thought you coming?
Had something on else u think I won't go meh? :nono:

The next time will be Astin organise one with 10 models for me alone 1-10 shooting style :cool:

I thought you should be glad I never go? :blah:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.