Astin Model Shoot #113 - Amanda, Outdoor, Sat Jun 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
Hi I am organizing a model photo shoot on Jun 4, Saturday morning. The model is Amanda. If you are interested to join, pm or email or sms me.

Date : Jun 4 (Saturday)
Time : 9am-12pm
Clothing : fashion/mini skirt/hot pants
Cost : $60 each (max 6 photogs)

- Newbies and oldbies are all welcome.
- Model will have 2 sets of clothes.
- This is a group shoot, all participants will shoot together, theoretically there are 3 hours shooting time, with some time for resting and changing clothes. Participants will direct model to pose, share tips and skills. If you need assistance, I can help on posing skills. I will also bring along reflector and other gadgets.

This is sample photos of Amanda.
Amanda.sized.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Upz for u...
that day not free.

Hi Astin,

Upz for u, that day working cant attend.

Its been a long while that u didnt appeared in this forum huh.

300n

Octane69 said:
Upz for a COOL MODEL and organizer!

Join Join Join!!!!:thumbsup:
there is this conspiracy of organising shoot with georgeous models when I am out of town ... :nono: :mad2:

Must join, georgeous model to shoot and excellent organiser to work with!

As promised earlier in AhV's thread, I'll will be joining this shoot. I have created this name list.

Name List:

01) Zeckson Chow
02)
03)
04)
05)
06)

this is not my shoot .... enjoy yourself :)

Hi the shoot will proceed, less ppl so all participants will have more time to shoot, I will join in to shoot as well.
Weather forecast for tomorrow, morning is sunny and hot!

I would like to thank everybody that turned up for this morning shoot, especially Allan and Amanda. It was a real fun experience. The best shoot I had so far! :D

Allan: Thanks for pointing out some of my mistakes. Will learn more from you.

Amanda: You are really very sweet. Very accommodating too. All the best for your competition on the 18th. I am so jealous of your boyfriend now. :p

Thanks for everyone who joined in the event. Its so lucky that everyone "click well" during the shoot.
Zeckson, u did good lah....
Some of my shots on the day.
DSC_6072ps1.jpg

DSC_6088ps1.jpg

Zeckson Chow said:
I would like to thank everybody that turned up for this morning shoot, especially Allan and Amanda. It was a real fun experience. The best shoot I had so far! :D

Allan: Thanks for pointing out some of my mistakes. Will learn more from you.

Amanda: You are really very sweet. Very accommodating too. All the best for your competition on the 18th. I am so jealous of your boyfriend now. :p

Yup Thanks Allan for organizing the shoot was really good experience and fun. And yes the model was great friendly and easy to work with. Best of luck to Amanda's on the 18th!

Status
Not open for further replies.