Assistant required tomorrow, Monday 5 Dec 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

jOhO

Apr 20, 2003
Singapore
www.expressivelyjoho.com
Was going to shoot alone, but this couple that I'm shooting ROM for tomorrow has requested to do an extensive portrait shoot around boat quay, esplanade and town area before their solemnisation and high tea reception. My regular assistant is unable to make it tomorrow, so if anyone here wants to offer their assistance please PM me. You will be paid, but it's not an exhorbitant amount.

Requirements:
- able to hold a reflector properly
- singapore driver's license to drive a manual car IF REQUIRED.
- able to carry and walk around with my camera bag.

Those interested please PM me, and if you have one, a price for your time from 9am - 5pm. (it probably won't take that long, but i rather book you for that time in case i need you).

This is not a call for a second or back-up photographer, hence there will be no need for you to shoot, nor bring your camera.

please PM me your contact number so i can call direct, easier to talk. i will be returning calls between 9-10pm tonight, provided i get any PMs at all! ;p

Thanx for your attention!

KNIGHT ONG said:
Ask Kenny ? He should be very very free after his 'o' level
oh ya hor.. hmm i kept thinking of students.. but dunno why can't remember anyone that was a photgrapher.. ahahhaha

ok call him now.. but he might be at bintan or batam or dunno wat b______ can't remember?

thanx bro!

eh btw.. when we shoot again? long time no see ur pro cam leh! :bsmilie:

ok just called him.. ahahah his message "informed" me that he's out of town ahahha.. good man, bothered to leave a message for all his "fans".. :bsmilie:

jOhO said:
oh ya hor.. hmm i kept thinking of students.. but dunno why can't remember anyone that was a photgrapher.. ahahhaha

ok call him now.. but he might be at bintan or batam or dunno wat b______ can't remember?

thanx bro!

eh btw.. when we shoot again? long time no see ur pro cam leh! :bsmilie:

wat pro cam ?? :dunno:

guru got his *X* liao ... :bsmilie:

alex oso got his 8 fries per second cam liao ... :bigeyes:

thanx tan131! i managed to find someone already, next time if got chance i will contact you!

cheers!

guess i'll close this thread now.. :)

Thanks joho (my fan)... :bsmilie:
forget that i'm a student photogrpaher?

kennyleong said:
Thanks joho (my fan)... :bsmilie:
forget that i'm a student photogrpaher?

mabbe u got too much high-end gear.. pple only pple u as rich student photographer? lolx :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.